MuScULar HaNd

🥀EP2 - Kidnapped by a mafia - Jungkook @mariaficz🦋

*You looked at him and he was staring right into your soul, you felt really really nervous and you felt your body get weak as time passed by*

Y/N :- M-M-Me??

?? :- Yes you!

*You become completely shocked and looked at your parents*

?? :- Are you coming or not!?

*Reality hit you, you stood up and started walking towards him. Your parents were looking at you like they will have to do a funeral tomorrow*

*You looked around and everyone was looking at you, you stopped in front of him him*

Y/N :- Y-Ye-Yes?

?? :- Why are you talking like this? Are you afraid of me?

Y/N :- Ahh..uuhh...hhhh....

?? :- *laughs* Which language are you speaking?

*You looked down because of embarrassment you were feeling, he touched your hair and complimented you*

?? :- You are pretty.

*You looked at him and replied him, still feeling scared*

Y/N :- T-Thanks.

*You were just staring at him when he suddenly asked a very very odd question*

?? :- Do you want me?

*You become shocked but you answered quickly*

Y/N :- What?

?? :- Or you want my money?

*You had no words to his odd questions, you made a weird face and whispered something*

Y/N :- Psycho.

*You just went back to your table, took your phone and went out of the café with your parents*

*Everyone was shocked but he enjoyed that, he said some kind of code to his assistant*

?? :- FMB (Find her ; Find my babygirl)

*His assistant nodded and he left the café while he was smiling and all the girls were taking his pictures*

?? :- I got a new toy *smirks*

[🦋In your car🦋]

Mom :- OMG! What did he say to you y/n?

Dad :- We should have left when I told you to.

Y/N :- First he was telling me that i'm pretty, then suddenly he started asking me very strange questions like "I want him or not?" "I want his money or not?".

Mom :- What!?

Dad :- What type of questions are these?

Y/N :- I want to forget this topic so let's go home, I will sleep and will forget everything.

Dad :- Okay, as you wish....

*Your dad started the car and went home in a full speed*

[🦋After 5 minutes🦋]

*You arrived home and went into your room without talking or listening to your parents*

Y/N :- WTH!? What's wrong with him?I don't even know him and "I want his money"!? Huh! It's real that a person can be very beautiful but as soon as they open their mouth, they become ugly.