"Okay. But tell me if something's up, na?"

"You've been saying that for the last 30 minutes, Phi."

Mew sighs hearing the other whine. "And I will keep saying it."

They are just standing there, absorbing the noises from the people around them when suddenly Gulf turns to rest his forehead on Mew's shoulder.

"Phi..." Gulf mutters sniffing the body he's leaning on. He's embarrassed, but he prefers to be embarrassed with Mew than puke his gut out in front of all these people.

"Wh-why?! What's wrong? Are you okay?!" Mew panics as he wraps his arms on the younger's waist securely.

"Someone sprays a perfume, Phi, makes me little dizzy, let me smell you, na?" Gulf's voice is a little muffled as he closes his eyes to savor Mew's natural scent. It has to be the hormones, but he likes to smell the guy so much, it's crazy and embarrassing.

Gulf sighs in content for a moment when suddenly he feels being lifted and he yelps grabbing onto something to contain himself-Mew's neck. And with wide eyes, his mind screams in realization. What the fuck!

"P-P-Phi...!"

"Hold onto my neck properly, nong."

"Wh-w-w-why are...? P-Put me down!" Gulf squeaks as he tries to wiggle from the older's hold.

Mew chuckles. "A little longer and good god, stay still."

"Oh fuck no no, they're looking! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Gulf frantically mutters as he tries to hide his face-squishing it on Mew's chest on the process.

If a thunderbolt would hit Gulf right now, he prefers it that way. A man being carried in a bridal style by another man is surely not his ideal way of being carried.

"Language, Nong," Mew reprimands laughing, Gulf looks like a cornered kitten. "No matter how much you try to snuggle on my chest you're too big to not be seen."

"Phiiii...!" Gulf whines but he feels his face getting redder with every step Mew takes and he can hear murmurs from people around. Shit shit shit! How did he come to this?

Aside from a thunderbolt, Gulf wants the ground to swallow him up without a trace. He squeezes his eyes shut as he tightens his hold on the older and snuggles more if that is even possible.

The situation is beyond the younger's imagination and he feels how fate plays with him because he feels like Mew's pace is so agonizingly slow at the moment. Where is their freaking destination?

How Gulf wishes he can teleport and if not, at least, he can hide from the world. He can literally feel eyes everywhere. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Here we go, big baby. Settle down for now."

Gulf feels his bottom in contact with something solid which he knew is a bench. When the older finally frees him, he quickly props both his elbows on his knees and buries his face on his hands.

"That was embarrassing! Why did you do that, Phi?!" the younger mutters over and over.

Mew circles his arm on the younger's shoulder, trying to ease the younger, chuckling.

"I won't let you walk when you're dizzy, Nong. Stay right here I will get you water," he commands softly before he leaves.

When Mew comes back, Gulf feels like he gathers himself enough to lift his head but the moment he sees some eyes he remains his gaze downcast as he drinks from the bottled water Mew provided...