Bench-pressing Memories

''What do you wanna talk about mio' amico?'' I said.

''What did you call me?'' Julio asked offended.

''My friend.'' I replied honestly adding a smile to charm him, also my dimples popped out so that was good too.

Julio shrugged in reply and sat down on my bed ''So what do you think...about all of this?''

I shrugged and kept on lifting weights counting in Italian ad pretty soon I drowned out his voice and lost myself in my thoughts recalling the last time I saw Emily.

F L A S H B A C K

//I had finished showering and as I got out, a towel covering my waist and another towel was draped around my neck, I saw Emily on my bed waiting for me. I gulped; suddenly shy of my body and at the same time aware of the situation. Emily was always pretty; no-one could hold a candle to her.

She laughed ''Happy to see me eh? You smell nice...is it Armani?'' She did a head nod and raised her eyebrow to my...ehh let's just call him Little Marco.

I brushed it off and started toweling off my hair and neck and shrugged ''You caught me off guard that's all and thanks yeah it is.''

She always liked my perfumes.

She nodded smiling ''Right. So how've you been?''

''Good.'' I replied ''can't this wait until after I dry myself of or do you want to see Little Marco?'' I questioned her.

She giggled ''He's not THAT little, and ugh fine I'll go.'' She said walking out, with her hands up as she was surrendering, I sighed and collapsed on the bed, what did she want to ask me? I dried off and went downstairs ''Where's Em?'' I asked Cyrus who was stuffing his face as usual.

''Out. She said she has stuff to do and told me to tell me she'll tell you later.''//

F L A S H B A C K O V E R

Turns out later was never since she was found dead the next morning.

Why hadn't I listened to her? She'd seen me shirtless and sometimes naked (don't ask.) so why was this time different than the others? It wasn't different. Except it was. I liked her and also I was self-conscious of my body in front of her. If only I'd listened to her I could have prevented her death or maybe helped her in some way. I stopped bench pressing and stood up my shirt sticking to me, I fanned myself with the end of my shirt that was sticking to me then straightened the shirt tugging it down. It no longer touched my abs tightly. I sat next to Julio on my bed

''Were you even listening to a word I said?''

''Mi dispiace, non so perché...mi dispiace, mi dispiace davero.'' This translated loosely into '''I'm sorry, I don't know why...I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry.''

Julio, used to me speaking in Italian patted my back ''It's okay.''

''Per favoure, parli.'' Please, speak.

''Later.'' Julio said ''It wasn't that important anyway, I was just reminiscing about the old days.''

Ahh the old days, when Emily was alive capische? (Understand?)

We got up to go to the basement finding Cyrus, Hyde, Kian and my mum ''What's up?' 'I said

''Emily's funeral, it's tomorrow.'' She replied.

I bit my lip then nodded looking at Julio whose face was impassive. This was going to be...interesting to say the least.

(A/N- WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK HUH?COMMENT BELOW DON'T BE SHY!BE A BIG FANGIRL, CUZ I LIKE FANGIRLS AND WE CAN FANGIRL TOGETHER LOL! xp)