Five Becomes Six Again

All rights reserved. No part of this work maybe used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this pupblication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

(We've been through this so many times do we have to go through it again?Like seriously?Don't. Copy. My. Book. Capisce? Oh, you don't understand Italian let me try Spanish-Entender? Got it? Got it. vid on the side -> )

 DeLeeCiousDevil © Copyright 2015

All rights reserved

(Dedicated to Ally because she kinda forced me to do this haha joke but this was a competition of her's and I really wanna win it so yeah!Show me some support guys,help a girl out?pic ->)

---------------------------------------------------(^.^)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Mierda!''

''Enjoying the view?''

''You like aubergines do you?''

''Not a  word to-oh shit.''

''Stop fanboying.''

Meet five cheeky monkeys. After their lifelong friend and fellow superhero passes away, they are depressed and wondering if her death was caused by them. Follow them as they mature and know the real meaning of superheroes. Follow them as Five Becomes Six Again.

(A/N: This is for @anvtomy's competition so it's a short story however if I do get good feedback for it I will write a prequel/sequel or little scenes for #thesuperherochallenge.)

WARNING this does have swearing and a bit of explicit things so don't gasp as you read it, if you don't like that kinda stuff don't click on this book.

Credit to @Call_Me_Sly for the cover,@AdorableKittens for the superhero team name and @Sooss96 for the plot.