Come Back Home

(Dedicated to Bryn because she's my wifey and I love her and long live #Bryllie for ever!Like our friendship and also she was a part of this book so I wanna make her known she's awesome okay proceed xD)

F L A S H B A C K

//I jumped from building to building with Emily by my side. ''Kian! Let's go in at the same time okay?'' She shouted above the wind at me.

I nodded and we both leapt inside the building and once we were in we started throwing all the furniture we could find at the old grannies.

 We were at a rest home, and we were getting our own back since one of their grannies got towed down by a truck and they got mad at us since we did nothing to save her, well obviously we're not Superman, more like the exact opposite, and then they had the nerve to badmouth us on national Television!

 I mean we have a reputation, they can't go around spouting crap like that and expect us to take it, I mean it was obviously a challenge and if we backed down we would look like lemons! Plus we were never ones to back down from a challenge. Sorry I'm ranting but who did they think we are? Superheroes? No, no, no, no we are bad superheroes so I guess you could call us supervillains. Anyway back to what I was saying of course the good superheroes had to come and rescue them, one appeared behind Emily and another in front of me.  

Emily turned around to face her attacker and spoke in a venomous voice ''If you don't move, I'll bust your balls for you so hard you'll regret looking at me.''

(She later told me he had groped her ass. Marco had a fit. It was pretty fucking funny. You'll see why later on.)

I chuckled ''She's not joking buddy.'' My attacker put a hand on my shoulder and I was instantly alert and teleported behind him making him confused as I had disappeared from in front of him, his friend shouted at him to look out but I kicked him just in time making him fall on one of the grannies and the added bonus was that the chair broke as well so that was hilarious.

''Kian!''

''Emily!'' I whined as I jumped out of the building, I had a grapple and could attach it to anything as long as it was metal, but she was still in the building and she got swallowed up by those grannies and then the building burned to the ground crumpling into the fiery pits of hell as all that was left was the enrapturing acrid stench. //

F L A S H B A C K O V E R

''Kian! Wake the fuck up! Emily's not here remember?'' Cyrus said shaking me vigorously so that I opened my eyes and blinked then nodded ''Yeah sorry man, can't a superhero/villain dream?''

Cyrus frowned ''She's gone man, you need to stop pretending.''

I frowned too ''I'm not, now go talk to someone who likes Moussaka, preferably your sister.'' I stood up walking away from him as he shouted to my retreating back ''See that's the thing, she doesn't even like it!''

Not bothering to reply I donned my mask and got out of headquarters for fresh air. On the balcony, alone. Just the wind and me.

I looked down and I saw blood on my skin. Emily's blood. Could I have stopped her from taking drugs? Did she die because of me?

'The blood stains his skin.' [25]

 (A/N- ANOTHER CHAPTER!WHAT DO YOU THINK?There's no blood on his skin btw for those of you who don't get it,it's just he thinks he killed her so there is. xD what do u think?Like it?Listen to the song on side ->)