Funerals and Funniness

(Dedicated to Ally because she extended the deadline so I'm still in yes!Click that vote button and comment!)

We were all wearing black suits and looking pretty dashing if you must know.  We were in the basement of yes you guessed it Marco’s. Julio stepped on a plate and slipped falling down on the couch with a BUMP!

‘Mierda!’’ He hissed in pain.

‘’Oh get up you big baby.’’ Kian said helping him.

Marco was laughing and when Julio glared at him he turned to coughing.

‘’Cyrus! Did you leave this plate on the floor?’’ Julio shouted at me.

‘’Why am I always the victim huh? We all eat but I just eat more and no it wasn’t me it was Kian!’’ I said quickly saying Kian’s name out loud and pointing to him.

He obviously threw some shade at me. ‘’You fucking traitor! I’ll ring your neck so that you can never eat Moussaka again!’’ He said lunging at me.

‘’There you go always bringing up Moussaka!’’ I said while Julio spoke at the same time ‘’Not if I get you first ‘’mate’’!’’ He said mocking Kian’s thick Australian accent.

‘’Oh! I just remembered Bougatsa!’’ I said as right on cue my stomach grumbled ‘’Oh look at that you made me hungry!’’ Holding my stomach I accused Kian.

Hyde came and pushed us apart shaking us ‘’Stop! Today is Emily’s day not yours! Not Kian’s, not Julio’s not Cyrus’s and certainly not Marco’s or mines’. None of us, her okay? Just her.’’ He said giving us a mini-pep talk.

We nodded solemnly and Marco picked the plate off the floor and carried it upstairs, then we saw his and Kian like the creep is said ‘’ You look wonderful Mrs Moretti.’’

She blushed and said ‘’Oh stop it you charmer.’’

Marco growled ‘’Piss of Kian you cafone.’’ His mum placed a hand on his chest ‘’Calm it il mio ragazzo.’’(My boy) while Kian winked at Marco cheekily fuelling him more. She led us to the graveyard which wasn’t that far. There were some people there, her relatives and we all looked on in silence as they lowered her casket to the ground. I wondered what they were all thinking, if they were reminiscing at all or just wishing her well, or if they were blaming themselves for her death. I know I was doing all three. Well at least now we know she’s in peace.

As everyone dispersed we stayed touching her tombstone and placing flowers on it.

‘’Goodbye Emily.’’ Hyde whispered then walked off.

‘’Bye bambino (baby).’’ Marco said touching two fingers to his lips the placing it on her tombstone.

Julio wiped a tear away and blinked looking at her grave ‘’Bye Ems.’’

Then it was Kian’s turn, he placed a rose on top of the flowers and whispered ‘’Rest in peace.’’

It was just me now. I knelt down and said ‘’Goodbye you legend you. Rest in peace my Greek sister.’’ And with that I walked off slipping my hands in my trouser pockets.

(A/N- That one friend who perves on your mum -> Kian lol and Fez in the picture. That's from That 70s Show,watch it if you haven't!AND COMMENT BELOW WHAT'D U THINK!TWO MORE CHAPTERS GUYS UNTIL THIS BOOK FINISHES!TWO MOREE!

You excited?Cuz I sure as hell am! xoxo to my supporters)