Burn The Coke Or Nah?

(A/N- Dedicated to my sister who helped me tweak a few things and improve them,wish you the best of luck in life honey and #OLDGUNSNROSESFOREVER!)

I waked into Marco's basement where we all hung out and I saw Cyrus drinking beer, Hyde smoking a cigarette, Marco himself drinking alcohol and a cigarette in his mouth. I shrugged and joined in taking out a bag from our stash and snorting coke.

Kian walked in slamming the door and stomped in, he had his mask on but now he took it off and surveyed us. His eyes went wide when he looked at me and took in what I was doing.

''Are you fucking kidding me Julio? You're doing drugs now? Is it just because Emily did them? Do you want to die? Because that's what will happen if you keep doing them, so stop it right fucking now!'' He screamed the last bit ripping the bag away from me and throwing it on top of the stash.

''I'm going to burn it, I'm going to stop this madness right now.'' He said his fingers fumbling over his lighter that had miraculously appeared in his hand.

Cyrus held him back while Kian kicked against him ''Let me go! If I burn it ...'' Maybe Emily will come back. That was what we were all thinking but no-one said it aloud.

''It's not worth it dude, it's not going to bring her back, you're going to kill us if you burn it.''

That's true, carbon dioxide or ether could be relaxed.

Kian relaxed, or rather went limp, and Cyrus slowly pulled away.

He looked up at Hyde ''You're supposed to be our leader, is this what you call respecting her memory?''

Silence fell upon us as me and Marco looked at each other communicating telepathically ''Wow''

''I never knew he cared that much about her.'' Marco responded to me tight-lipped. Although no sound of his voice came out he still thinned his lips as he was pissed.

A new voice floated in the air ''Well I do but not in that way, as a platonic friend.'' It was Kian.

Hyde spoke lowly ''You're right I'm sorry we just wanted to relax and take our minds off things.''

''This is not the way.'' Kian replied in the same tone.

We all nodded.

Half an hour later, the basement was clean of anything Kian deemed dangerous. So our secret stash -gone. Even his lighter...he seemed to be taking this seriously.

We were all in separate rooms; Kian was on the roof brooding, I was in the basement walking around in circles, Marco was in his room doing god knows what, Hyde was in the TV room obviously watching TV and last but not least Cyrus was in the kitchen probably eating.

I walked up to a random room and opened the door seeing a shirtless Marco lifting weights and grunting in Italian (watch clip now), at least I think it was Italian. I was at the door gawking for a full minute, not out of horniness but shock and I'm not into boys so shut up tonto, when Marco saw me ''Been here long? Enjoying the view?'' He said winking cheekily. I shut the door in his face and shouted at him through the doorway ''Just put on a goddamn shirt!''

I could hear him chuckling as he looked for something to wear ''It's not like anything you haven't seen before.'' He muttered. I rapped my knuckles against the door in a hard manner ''I heard that! And no homo.''

Marco full out laughed ''Yeah peace bro.'' He said doing a peace sign (Like Channing Tatum in She's The Man remember that?) as he opened the door with a shirt on. ''So what's popping my Hispanic muffin?''

I made a sound of disgust pushing him inside the room as I went in shutting the door behind me.

The last thing I said was ''Don't ever call me a muffin again.''

(A/N- Huh?Huh?You liking that or not?Comment below.I hope you are understanding everything but if not tell me so I can smooth it out,or just keep reading to find out. It's quite simple really-the plot that is.)