Aiding The Avengers

(A/N: HEEY GUYS! SO THIS IS THE LAST YOU'LL EVER  SEE OF FBSA. NO UPDATES ON THIS BOOK HOMIES. BUT DON'T WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE PEOPLE, I WILL WRITE A SEQUEL AND HOPEFULLY (pray for me peeps) WRITE A NANO BOOK IN JULY THAT'S CONNECTED TO THIS AND THE GIF JUST REPRESENTS THEM LOL ALL THE TIME HEHE ENjoYY! So (lol normal no caps) I decided to put a pov in so just to be clear so you know who's talking so proceed now!)

Epilogue

Hyde’s P.O.V

-2 weeks later-

‘’Welcome to The Avengers Headquarters.’’

The doors voiced sliding open to reveal a big shiny room with lots of doors leading off into the side, like the different pathways in Little Red Riding Hood. Lots of people were surrounding the deck and there were lines of people sat down looking at their computers.

‘’Stop fanboying Cyrus.’’ I sent a message to him (telepathically) without opening my mouth.

He frowned ‘’You can’t hear me, I didn’t open my mouth.’’ This was still all through our minds.

‘’Oh but I can, you don’t need to.’’ I smiled evilly.

‘’Not a word to-oh shit.’’ He said as Kian and Julio and Marco were all teasing him. Kian as slapping his back and waggling his eyebrows and the rest were prodding him with their questions ‘’How long have you been a fanboy Cy?’’(Julio) and ‘’Don’t bullshit a bullshitter.’’ –that was from Kian. Marco didn’t look remotely interested, he just wanted to join in with the teasing. We were all linked because we were so close with each other so we could all hear if two people were talking telepathically to each other.

As we were walking up to the main deck we saw Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanov, Hawkeye, Tony Stark, Thor Odinson and Steve Rogers. Our jaws dropped open…well mainly Julio and Cyrus. Kian has a girlfriend now, yes you read right a girlfriend. It turns out that the girl who he slipped his number to has a lot in common with him. So he as ogling the men. ‘’Can you like do Hulk smash?’’

Bruce Banner laughed ‘’Not here buddy they’d have my head off.’’

‘’DUDE! ‘’Cyrus shouted at Kian ‘’Come check Natasha’s fighting skills out, she’s sick.’’

‘’Nah man, I’m cool, I have a girlfriend now remember.’’ He replied.

‘’It’s just training Kian, I’m not going to bite.’’ She teased him.

He sighed ‘’I know but I’m a major flirt and I’m trying to change for the better, you guys carry on. I’ll be here chilling with the guys, if a stupid comment leaves my mouth at least it won’t be creepy.’’

‘’Okay.’’ She laughed accepting his defeat and turning back round to teach the others her moves.

‘’What about you?’ ’I said nudging Marco.

‘’Nah, don’t think I’m ready yet...you know?’’ He said scuffing his feet.

Bless him, he still can’t get over Emily and neither can we all but we have to push on, make new memories to replace the old ones.

‘’So can we be your back-up The Avengers?’’ I asked.

Ironman, sorry Tony, said ‘’I think you need one more addition to your team.’’ and he pushed forward a guy who looked our age and was wearing a cool snapback and clothes, even his shoes were awesome.

Now we all had our jaws open again because he exuded confidence. Cyrus was the first to speak ‘’Nike Airs? I approve!’’

The boy laughed ‘’You aint seen nothing yet Cyrus dawg.’’

Cyrus fist-bumped him laughing ‘’I like this guy!’’

‘’Holden.’’ He corrected him.

‘’Huh?’’ Cyrus said.

‘’this guy’s called Holden, Holden Jaws.’’ Holden uttered.

‘’He’s America.’’ Thor added in and Captain America looked on with pride.

We can see that I said in my mind as Julio snorted and Marco smiled his dimples cutting into his cheeks, Kian raised his eyebrow at me and the corner of his lip twitched and Cyrus rolled his eyes fondly and even I cracked a smile. That was the wonderful thing about our team. We were so in tune. God, I sound like a girl.

Okay Hyde shut up.

We worked with The Avengers being good superheroes and exterminating evil.

And that’s how five became six again.