Introduction and Story Details

I have some explaining to do.

So uh- you MAY recall me very firmly stating that I will NOT be giving Redemption a sequel. 

As in, denying it like fifty million times.

Theeen I got like a bunch of ideas and maybe hinted at some things and blah blah blah the entire world went kablooie and here we are!

So yeah!

I realize that some people might think that I made the wrong call, giving in and making a sequel. Not gonna lie, I kinda feel like one of the big companies making a really good movie, seeing that people like it, and then making a crappy sequel to go with it. So if you prefer Redemption as it is, then click off and enjoy your cliffhanger.

Relating to that last point, NO PROMISES that this will be better than the original! Half of me thinks it'll be GREAT and the other half thinks that I will 100% regret this and maybe need to stop doing these stupid things.

Uhh... so yeah! I would go into the story details, but other than the plot, it's all pretty much the same from Redemption!

Except for one thing...

I realize a lot of people read RHAU while skimming around the shipping because they didn't like that I put it in but still enjoyed the book, and I respect that! However, I have put in more shipping than last time, and ignoring it will be harder. I'm really sorry if this makes someone click away, but that's how I'm writing the story and there's nothing anyone can do about that. 

Oh and of course it's still just personas, I would never write anything RPF!

Also, HUGE credits to enby_ofdoom who practically saved the sequel with his ideas. So round of applause to him, because otherwise, this sequel may not have came when it did!

Okay, last thing for all my viewers reading this as I put it out, the first few uploads will be at a decent pace, then will slow down immensely and maybe even stop for a bit. I'm really sorry about this, but I'll put it in an A/N when things in my real life start calming down and become more reliable for writing.

I think that should be it! So... without further ado...

Let the games begin.

-Storm