The B Team - Part 1

"That was heavy. I can't believe Voldy can see into Harry's brain like that," said George as he adjusted his watch straps.

"I know, can you imagine how freaky it is to have that ugly face in your nightmares," Fred replied sliding his feet into his trainers.

Mr Weasley had just told them everything about Harry having Occlumency lessons with Snape to keep Voldemort out of his mind and manipulating it. Jessica was continuously stunned at how much Fred and George were kept out of the loop. Jessica, though not always knowing everything, always knew more than they did. For boys at graduating age and being as close to the Order and Harry that they were, it was really bad that they weren't asked to help more. They were more than capable. It was sad that they were underestimated.

"I think I can imagine," Jess added in.

Both Fred and George looked up at her apologetically. "Sorry, forgot," they said in unison.

"Why are you getting dressed?" Mr Weasley asked as he shuffled into the hallway. He was very red faced and matched his hair. His presence was sort of alarming.

"To come with you and the Order to the Ministry," said Fred plainly. All three of them had their wands tight in their grip.

"Oh no you're not," Mr Weasley immediately responded, "we can't risk you being there, you three are staying here with your mother."

"That's not fair!" Retorted George, "we want to help!"

Mr Weasley was trying to hold his temper, squeezing his hands into fists so he didn't feel the need to shout. He didn't have time for this. "You can help by staying safe," he said calmly, "Ron and Ginny are already in danger and your mum can't worry about you two as well."

"Well I'm going," said Jessica as she pulled her hair into a ponytail with green ribbon she had just found in her pocket, "you're not my parents you can't stop me. By the sounds of it, it's my birthright to throw some curses around."

Mr Weasley closed his eyes and sighed. "Well that's technically true but-"

"Well if she's going I'm definitely going," said Fred as he jumped up from putting his shoes on.

"And if he's going im going!" Added George quickly.

"Jess you are a liability!" Mr Weasley tried to explain, "we already have one boy whose on you know who's target list - you'll just be spreading our protection too thin. You're not going and that's final."

"Oh she's coming alright," said Sirius as he hurried down the staircase, jumping two at a time, "we'd be in more danger if she didn't."

Jessica and Fred shared a surprised glance. Mr Weasley was equally as shocked. The hallway went quiet.

"What do you mean?" Mr Weasley asked as Sirius threw a black duster jacket around his shoulders.

"Well I've been thinking and it's quite simple, this is all a trap to either get their hands on Harry or a distraction for the rest of us to focus on whilst they do what they really want," Sirius explained, "so having Jessica there solves both cases."

"How?" Asked Fred.

"If they want me too then half of their recourses will immediately focus on me instead of Harry," said Jessica as she caught on to Sirius's reasoning, "leaving them split up which is less people to fight, or we can be a B team to find out what they're really after."

It's what she had secretly been thinking too.

Fred and George muttered "oh" in realisation.

"See," said Sirius proudly, "Blacks's get it."