"I feel like I better take this one..." Jessica whispered to Fred, but one person was not going to allow her the chance.

"Sell you to Voldermort?" Sirius intervened. He stepped forward with curiosity. "What are we talking about? To kill you? To use you? To what?"

"I don't know," Jessica answered.

Seizing the opportunity, she begun to draw out the folded-up photograph from her skirt pocket and Fred glanced down with the slightest hint of hesitation. This could either lead them to nowhere or open up a huge tin of flubberworms that no one could ever close.

Jessica slammed it on the tabletop and flicked it over to Sirius's direction. "We thought you might know."

"What's this?" Sirius asked suspiciously as he picked the photo up.

Jessica leaned back in her chair, trying to keep her emotions under control. "Turns out this house is full of secrets, not just mine."

"I'm sorry can this not wait?" Mr Weasley asked as Sirius slowly unfolded the piece of paper with dread, "we have all just heard that Dolores Umbridge is torturing our children and they have no protection whatsoever! We need to do something!"

Sirirus fully opened the image and Remus stood close by him to analyse it. Jessica noted that whilst Remus's eyes preyed over the whole image, Sirius froze the moment he spotted the man in the photo. Jessica had been right, he recognised him in an instant.

"Where did you get this?" Sirius asked in a tremble, his shaking hand being brought up to point to the man in the photo, "WHERE?"

"Doesn't matter where I got it," Jessica replied, "who is he?"

"What is it Sirius?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"This shouldn't exist," muttered Sirius who was going into a state of denial, madly shaking his head, "this is a joke...just a cruel joke-"

"Sirius-"

"NO REMUS!" Sirius shouted as Remus attempted to reason with him, scarring Mrs Weasley, "This is a step too far!"

He slammed his fist down on the table and stared Jessica down directly in the eyes. His body was shaking all over with anger. "Look girl I don't know how you found a picture of him like this but you do not get to mock this up and play with people's emotions!"

Jessica, insulted at the insinuation, argued back. "Hey calm down, I didn't do shit, I got given it like this!"

"She's telling the truth," Fred stepped in quickly, his hand cutting across to make a barrier between them both, "I was there when she found it."

Remus whispered something to Mr Weasley, whose eyes widened in surprise. He also quickly told Mrs Weasley which annoyed George as now he was the only one left out. He frowned.

"He's not meant to be this age!" Sirius continued to shout, "This old! This is a fake!"

"And how do you know that?" Jessica asked, rising up out of her seat to square up to him, "who is he Sirius? He has your last name!"

"Of course he bloody does, he's my brother!" shouted Sirius, "his name was Regulus Arcturus Black and he died when he was EIGHTEEN! This is not REAL!"

He slammed the picture onto the table so hard that it bounced up and hit a surprised George on the nose.

"IT IS REAL BECAUSE I'M IN IT!" Jessica shouted, picking it up again from George's lap and holding it up to Sirius's face, "look at the baby, same necklace as me, and that's my auntie next to him holding me, that's her name on the back. The hair colour, the eye colour, it's all me!"