1st Day Of Summer

July 1st, 2021

Luna sat at her desk in her room, going through notes for Bridge Jumpers. It had been six days since the four friends had thought of the crazy idea. So far only four people had agreed to be part of it and everyone knew two things for sure. One, being in a mafia is extremely dangerous and two, they needed more than four people to be part of it. Which was true because how would they survive if they only had four members? The answer is possibly only a few days to weeks.

What Piper, Tyler and Sara didn't know, was that Luna was linked to a mafia group that now knows of Bridge Jumper's possible existence. After Luna messaged Lexi about Bridge Jumpers, the only response she got was a text saying that Lexi was going to look into it.

"I should probably get out of this room for a bit," Luna spoke as she stretched her arms out. It was true, she had been in her room for a few hours now and needed a break. She gathered her keys, purse, phone, and notes and left the house. She texted her friend Piper to meet up at the park to work on some things for the group.

(At The Park)

It only took Luna 5 minutes to reach the park. While waiting for Piper to show up, she took out her notes again when her phone went off. Her cousin Lexi had finally texted her after that previous text. Lexi is the only one that isn't part of the group that knows of their secret. However, whatever this text could be, Lexi could have revealed everything to BlackBird. Luna wished that she could lie to Lexi about Bridge Jumpers but she had sworn to the BlackBird Mafia that she would tell them of any mafia business she had discovered or found. Lexi has many assets due to her being a top mafia leader despite her group, "The Freaks" appearing almost 6 years ago. Luna sighed before picking up her phone to look at the text that Lexi had sent.

Lexis 💣

'Hey Loony tunes, I know I shouldn't have, but everyone in BlackBird knows about the chance of Bridge Jumpers. I know it seems bad, but everyone agrees with something and I think you will like it. BlackBird would like Bridge Jumpers to form and to be under Blackbird. You have 3 days to officially decide and we will meet at the park. The time is 10 pm on the night of the 3rd day.'

"Lexi, what the hell?" Luna asked as she finished reading the text, disbelief running through her veins. How could Lexi do this?

1. Her cousin just blurted out a whole secret that she promised to keep.

2. Her group all agreed to take Bridge Jumpers under their wing as one of the children of BlackBird.

3. She needs to tell her friends that her cousin is in the mafia group The Freaks which is under BlackBird.

4. They have 3 days to decide.

Luna looked at Lexi's phone number, debating about calling her. At the same time, she was also debating about what to say to her friends.

Luna turned her phone off as she decided that she would call her at a later time. As she was debating what to say to her friends about this whole mess, she heard a voice call her name.

"Luna!" A female voice yelled behind her.

Luna looked up and turned to see Piper running towards her at full speed.

"Piper, before you say something or do anything, I just want to tell you I'm sorry, but what I did actually turned out really well," Luna said calmly as she put her hand out to stop Piper.

"What did you do?" Piper said slowly. Luna tilted her head and pursed her lips.

"I know I shouldn't have, but I might have told my cousin Lexi about the possibility of Bridge Jumpers, I swear I have reasons why," Luna spoke as Piper looked at her with confusion written all over her face.