Last Day Of High School

Start from the beginning

"Piper can run the pole, Luna can run the bar and I'll just be in the back doing the accounting stuff," Tyler replied as he joined in on the conversation.

"What about me?" Sara asked as she was the only one left out of the planning.

"Sorry, Sara but you still have your senior year to finish next year but don't worry you'll be part of it when we start this and we will do it together," Tyler told Sara which everyone then agreed to.

"Okay, so how are going to start this? We have literally nothing and last time I checked, we're all broke," Luna said as she looked at everyone who was sitting at the table.

"Well, we'll need to buy a worn-down strip bar and bring it from the ground up, but what about the housing situation?" Piper asked.

"We can't do anything yet, but how about this? In the summer Piper will make some money and by fall I'll have a job, Tyler might have one as well. So let's save up our money," Luna suggested as the rest of the group grew intrigued by the suggestion.

"As for the housing, we can start with an apartment and go up from there. However, we can't forget that Tyler is going to a university in Ontario and Piper is going to College here, so we can't exactly do much at the moment," Luna finished as she leaned back in her chair.

"Maybe we can find a strip bar with an apartment on top and if it had a basement it would be even better," Piper spoke with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah, that's a pretty good idea," Tyler said as he agreed with Piper's statement.

"And if people go against us we can murder them!" Piper yelled out, making Luna look at her.

"Piper, be quiet before someone hears you talk about murdering people," Luna exclaimed as she put her hand around Piper's mouth.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Piper replied as Luna removed her hand.

"Anyways, the fact that you just casually said that is concerning. Now say if we do follow that, then maybe we should secretly be a mafia as well," Luna whispered quietly while agreeing with Piper. Deep down even though Luna knew what could happen, she didn't exactly think that her friends would agree to it.

"That's actually a good idea, but what would we call ourselves?" Sara asked, looking at everyone and then at Luna. As everyone stared at her, Luna realized that her friends had actually wanted to do this.

"How Bridge Jumpers? I mean, after all, our suicide pact is called that so why not? To normal people, we own a small and normal strip bar but, we have a very dark secret that no one will know unless you're in the life or you're with us." Luna replied as she tried to figure out what to do with her secret knowledge of certain things.

"So, that's it, that's our plan?" Tyler asked as the group started to pack up their things, Piper was currently taking notes of all the things that they had discussed.

"For now at least, don't forget that we have a group chat to talk about this," Piper spoke up as she finished writing everything down.

"Guys if we do end up doing this then we need to be 100% sure. As soon as we get into the mafia life, it's near impossible to get out of it. Well, it is possible to get out but you don't exactly live," Luna replied as she grabbed her bag. Luna didn't want someone to back out last minute and watch one of her friends die from the knowledge that they learned from their experience.

Everyone stood in a circle and stared at each other until Luna put her hand out. "Bridge Jumpers on three?" She asked as everyone nodded and put their hands on top of hers.

"One. Two. THREE. BRIDGE JUMPERS!!" They exclaimed and walked out of the choir room for the very last time.

"Wait isn't that Evangeline?" Piper asked as she pointed in the direction of the girl who was sitting with her boyfriend, Brandon.

"Yeah, it is," Luna mumbled as the group looked at her. Luna and Evangeline had a fallout the previous year once Evangeline learned that Luna was actually part of the King family. Angered by that Evangeline tried to play the victim from a "supposed fight" but the group didn't believe her and kicked her out. Now she just complains about everything to her boyfriend.

Meanwhile her boyfriend is none other than Brandon Fairview. He has light brown hair and bright green eyes. He showed up last year as a transfer from Vancouver due to his fathers work. As soon as he arrived, he became the most popular boy in school with girls always following him and trying to get with him. It didn't take long before he became the playboy of the school however, it ended as soon as he got together with Evangeline. But it hasn't stopped him from trying to flirt with Luna.

"Well we won't have to worry about that anymore, let's get out of here," Piper spoke as she shoved Luna into the middle of the hallway so that they could all leave.

"Give me a warning next time will you," Luna replied as she turned back to look at her friends. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Brandon was looking at her. She turned to give him a quick wave while he winked at her in response.

"Alright, well I don't think you want Evangeline to complain about you stealing her boyfriend so let's get out of here," Piper whispered in her ear as Luna laughed at her.

"Okay lead the way then," Luna replied as Piper linked arms with her as the group left the school.

"Goodbye Oak Hill High, thanks for the memories," Luna replied as her and Piper left the school while Tyler and Sara walked in the other direction.

A 30 minutes later, the two had stopped at Piper's house to say goodbye before Luna was walked to her house alone.

"Why is it always quiet out here?" she asked herself as she walked past the park that was near her house. It seems that the only time that people were at the park was mid-day.

She continued to walk past the park before catching a glimpse of a giant eucalyptus tree.

"Who would decide to plant a eucalyptus tree in this park?" She asked aloud, as she stopped to look at the tree.

After a while of watching the tree blow in the wind, she pulled out her phone to call her cousin Lexi about Bridge Jumpers. However, she was sent to voicemail. It seemed that Lexi was probably busy. Luna rolled her eyes when she realized that she had to leave a message.

"Hey Lex, remember the arrangement of me telling you about Mafia stuff? Yeah, I have something to tell you. My friends and I are thinking of forming a group called Bridge Jumpers and I know that you and everyone in BlackBird would be pissed if I didn't inform you about this so here you go, I told you. Lexi if my friends find out that my family is part of a Mafia, let alone telling you guys about this, I think they would have my head, so you are very welcome about the fact that I just exposed a whole ass plan about me and my friends creating a Mafia Gang. Anyways, call me when you have the chance, I think I need some guidance about this," She pulled the phone away from her ear and hung up.

Luna looked to the top of the eucalyptus tree as soon as she heard a noise and saw something move.

"Now that's just weird," She said, as she started walking away from the park and making her way down the hill where her house was. As she started walking down the hill, her phone started ringing.

"Goddammit," Luna said as she looked for her phone.

"Hello?" Luna asked as soon as the phone connected.

"Luna, are you almost home?" Mike, Luna's younger brother asked through the phone.

"I just got on our street, I should be home in a few minutes," Luna replied as she turned the corner that led to her house.

"Luna, I want smores," Mike replied as Luna stopped walking.

"Boy, are you seriously not capable of not being able to make something? Making smores is easy," Luna replied as she started walking down the street.

"I am capable of doing many things, an example is burning down the house. You know what let me try it now," Mike said as Luna's eyes widened.

"Oh, hell no, I'm almost home, do not touch the oven! Don't touch anything in general!" Luna exclaimed as she hung up and ran towards her house that was now in view.