Chapter 30: Unexpected guest

Start from the beginning

You immediately looked Tony in the eyes with your worse death look. Of course he didn't know everything that had happened but everyone in the tower knew that your relationship with your father was far from good. He had to know that seeing him was the last thing you wanted to do.

"Kid you are scaring me. Just come out please. We'll be there okay? Maybe he just wants to talk."

"Maybe Stark is right." Loki added.

"You too?" You immediately turned to him.

"Come on, it's going to be okay." Loki slowly helped you up and led you to the door.

You got out of your room and slowly walked down the long corridor still holding on Loki's hand. You kept squeezing it harder with every step. He thankfully didn't say anything, he just stood by your side.

"Sir I am afraid you can't go further in." You suddenly heard Steve's voice from the end of the corridor.

"I said I want to see her!" You heard the voice of your father yelling at Steve.

You suddenly had the urge to stop walking and start running away from him, but then you remembered what you had promised yourself and your family only a few hours ago. You had promised that you were not going to give up at every little problem that came up.

So you continued walking untill you got out of the long corridor and faced your father. He was standing in front of the elevator, blocked by Steve and Nat and he really looked awful; his hair was greasy and long and his facial hair was even worse. He really looked like a homeless person begging for money in your house. You wanted to kick him out of the tower, now more than ever, but you also wanted to hear what he had to say.

You slowly let go of Loki's hand and moved towards your father. Once he saw you, he put on an obviously fake smile and walked to you. He immediately opened his hands, expecting you to fall into his arms but you avoided any kind of contact.

"Y/n!" He said and again tried to hug you, this time you pushed him away.

"What the hell?" You shouted.

"Y/n honey, what happened to you?" He asked, still with the fake smile in his face.

"Honey? Just spit it out, what do you want?" You crossed your hands in front of your chest and looked at him up and down.

"Y/n, I don't think this is a way to talk to your daddy." He said and tried to approach you again. This time Steve stopped him.

"I think she was clear that she doesn't want near her." He said dryly.

"You're drunk. Just go away." You said, trying not to make a scene in front of everyone. You didn't even know why he had come to find you.

"Y/n please, I am here to see you. I'm here to see my star!" You let out a laugh and then you knew exactly why he was there.

"You saw the news." You took a step closer to him. "You somehow, through your drunkenness you recognised my face. Obviously that is the only reason you would ever visit your daughter."

"No..."

"I know you dad. And for the record I want nothing to do with you, so please leave."

You stared into your father's eyes and saw nothing. He had no emotions of regret, sadness or even anger. He was just a drunk homeless man in your doorstep, and you were going to treat him as such.

"Listen to me you little freak..." Your father pushed Steve's hand and walked up to you before anyone could react. "You owe me. This life you have now is all because of me!" He shouted.