Chapter 4: Teamwork pt 1

"Speech"

"Internal thought"

No One's POV

Sasuke walked off to eat his lunch alone and like a lost puppy, Sakura immediately followed him.

Naruto went to eat lunch with Shikamaru and his team. "Uhhh, I can't believe they paired little Ms. Forehead with Sasuke and I actually got stuck with the lazy ass and a human trash compactor" Ino complained.

"That's kinda fucked up to say about your childhood friends isn't it," asked Naruto as he walked up to the group. "And what's so special about Sasuke anyways, other people exist too ya know."

"Oh butt out Naruto, your just jealous, you should try to be more like him." "And why are you here anyway, shouldn't you be with your team," she asked slightly irritated at his presents.

"You mean eat with tickle me emo and thing 2? Yeah, I think I rather eat with people I actually like and vise versa."

Ino scoffed at this"Oh no, if Sakura turned you down what makes you think I like you."

It was at this moment Naruto was convinced every kunoichi in his class was an airhead. Wanting to avoid almost being clobbered like earlier he resist the urge to respond with the "bitch, really? face -_-" and sat down. "I meant Shikamaru and Choji."

Embarrassed, Ino bit her tongue and kept from saying anything further.

Choji was a plump boy who was the heir to the Akamichi clan. He was also Shikamaru's other best friend. Though Naruto didn't know much about him, he was pretty cool with Choji. Sometimes They would all skip school to cloud watch. Sometimes Choji would bring snacks and other times they would go to Ichiraku's.

They ate and conversed for a while until lunch was over and it was time to meet their sensei.

By this time both teams 8 and 10 were picked up and all that remained was team 7.

At this point, 3 hours had passed and team 7 was still waiting for their sensei to arrive.

Tired of waiting, Naruto decided to set a little surprise for their sensei. "Naruto what are you doing, you're gonna get us in trouble" chastised Sakura.

Sasuke noticed what he was doing and decided to speak up. "There's no way he'll fall for that, he's a jonin." Naruto just snickered and responded, "I know."

Narrowing his eyes Sasuke further examined his teammate. He then looked up to see a piece of paper stuck to the ceiling with a kanji for water on it. "A sealing tag?" Sasuke thought to himself.

Already noticing the eraser in the door frame, Kakashi still walked in acting as aloof as always.

Sasuke looked away and kept to himself as usual, Sakura tries to cover her own ass and admits she told Naruto not to do it, and Naruto's just smirked at him.

However, Naruto recognized his sensei's silver hair and chakra signature. "Inu?" He thought to himself. His smirk slightly widened to a grin.

As Kakashi was about to write them off as exactly how he expected them to be, he notice the mischievous arua in Naruto's smirk and suddenly he got drenched with water at the last minute.

With his silver gravity-defying hair now droopy and his flack jacket now soaked, he spoke. " My first impression of you three is ........ I hate you, meet me on the roof in 5 minutes.

With that, they all make their way to the roof. "Ok let's start with introductions."
"How so sensei? " Asked Sakura in all her infant wisdom.

Kakashi resisted the urge to roll his eyes and responded. "Name, Likes, dislikes, dreams for the future."