Chapter 3: Team Placements

" Speech "

"Internal thought"

No One's POV

After his talk with the 3rd, Naruto finally knew everything. He just didn't know how to exactly process the information.

The 4th Hokage, his idol, the man who sacrificed everything including his life, all to protect the village.

He was also the man who brung him into this world and placed his burden on him.

The 3rd made it clear that Minato and Kushina loved him immensely from the very moment they conceived him.

He also let him know they never wanted him to live like this but as shinobi and the Hokage no less, the village came first.

Huruzen also stressed to Naruto that Minato wouldn't have done it if he didn't have the utmost faith in him.

This brung a tear to the boy's eye as he felt a great weight being lifted from his shoulders.

He had finally been given some closure. Though the fact still remained, within him he held the very beast that destroyed the village and killed all those people, including his parents.

The 3rd reassured Naruto that he was not the monster inside, just its container.

He also revealed to him that he wasn't the first 9tails jinchuriki.

In fact, through Konoha's alliance with his clan and the marriage of the first Hokage and the clan head's daughter, a deal was made where certain Uzumaki who were born with special chakra would be chosen as jinchuriki.

This was due to the fact that their special chakra was from a rear kekkei genkai that was able to suppress bijuu, thus making them perfect jinchuriki candidates.

All in all, it was a lot to take in so Naruto just decide to grab a bowl of ramen from Ichiraku's and call it a night.

With the 9tails being the last thing on his mind, Naruto went to sleep.

Inside Naruto's Mindscape

"Huh, where the hell am I?" "I hope I didn't fall asleep outside again." "last time that happened, some drunk idiot toss me into a river."

Naruto looked around and noticed his surroundings somewhat resembled a sewer.

"Oh God damnit, did those assholes throw me down a manhole?"

He wandered around for a bit until he suddenly felt an immense ominous chakra.

He turned a corner and there he noticed a cage with a seal on it and nothing visible behind except for two blood-red eyes with slit-like pupils.

Suddenly a deep voice spoke. "So my container finally decided to visit me."

Slightly shaken by the sudden speech Naruto calmed himself. "Oh, I get it now." "So you're the kyubi."

Suddenly a fox-like form with 9 tails appeared from behind the cage. " So you know about me, here I was lead to believe my container was an idiot," said the kyubi.

Ignoring the jab at him, Naruto just looks at the kuybi impassively. "It's odd, I sense a lot of hate coming from you."

The kyubi narrowed his slit-like eyes at the young boy in front of him.
"Even without access to my chakra, he can vaguely sense emotions within close proximity"

"Your damn right, I'm a being born of pure hatred and malice." "I hate all humans, including you" roared the kyubi.

"That's funny aren't I the one that's supposed to hate you," said Naruto with a joking tone.