Chapter 12: Fall of the Remaining 7 Swordsmen

"Speech"

"Internal Thought"

"Kyubi Speech"

"Kyubi Thought"

After a few hours the group made their way back to Tazuna's house in the land of Waves. By the time they got back the village was already clocked in darkness indicating that It was night time. Apon arriving they knocked on the door and was greeted by one of the clones Naruto left incase Zabuza or any remnants of Gato's thugs got any bright ideas and retaliated. However Zabuza was nowhere to be found, he left note for Haku telling him that they were heading out soon and that he knew where to find him when he was ready.

Entering the house they saw Tazuna sitting down with some sake and a book while various Naruto clones were either helping Tsunami clean or teaching Inari how to fight. There were also a few tending to Ramaru who was lying down on a palet that Tsunami made for him in the living room.

Ranmaru was a young boy with chin length purple hair which is parted in the middle. He also wore a light-purple shirt with black stripes on each side, a sash around his waist, a pair of dark-coloured pants and sandals. After defeating Raiga, the discovered that the young boy was attached to his back while hiding under his clock.

According to what he told Naruto he was from the land of rivers where he grew up as an orphan. The farmers near by used to feed him until they discover that he possessed a straing power in his eyes that allowed him to see things that normally wouldn't be visible to the naked eye. Due to this they stopped feeding and he grew very weak. By the time Raiga had arrived in the land of rivers his health had deteriorated to the point where he could no longer walk.

When Raiga found him he noticed the boy's abilities and an unspoken deal was made between the two. Raiga offered to take the boy with him giving him mobility and in return he'd be able to used the boy's kekkei genkai to improve his own combative capabilities. Similar to Haku and Zabuza's situation.

Thinking back on it he recalled how it took him and Sasuke pushing their bodies beyond their limits to land a hit on him. It was almost like he knew every move they'd make before they even made it. When they did finally manage to land a killing blow it felt like it was to good to be true. Almost like he could've avoided it easy but chose not to at the last minute purposely allowing himself to fall in battle.

The whole ordeal still seemed so unreal witch explains why the fact that he he'd taken his first kill as a ninja hadn't fully hit him yet.

No wonder, he figured that the boy must possess a doujutsu of some sort that gives the user sensory capabilities that even rivals his own. However due to his upbringing he has severe malnutrition which has weaken the muscles and joints in his legs to near irreversible stages. This was the reason he initially he sent a team of clones to study medical books in the Uzumaki archives.

He was trying figure out a way to heal the boy. Through normal means it takes months of bed rest along with feeding him from a tube for the quickest way to help his body absorb the nutrients. However there might be another way. He recalled how he was able transfer his own chakra to Sasuke who ran low and it healed healed him slightly as well.

He theorizing that it was due to the accelerated healing factor granted to who wields the kyuubi's chakra. He must passed a bit of it when he transferred his own chakra to him.

Maybe it's possible to do the same for Ranmaru. However, the process is risky due to the fact that foreign chakra in one's body can act like poison to the host. If done incorrectly with his own chakra he's already at risk of putting him in critical condition due to his currently weakened state. However, it becomes a completely different ball game if he implemented the kyuubi's chakra. Who's knows what would happen if he where to make a single mistake while preforming the technique it could prove to be fatal.