" Yes we have to, I'm sorry." I said sitting up.

Theo rolled off of me and stood up, he then held out his hand, I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He grabbed his backpack and slung it over his shoulder, he then grabbed mine and held it in his right hand while he held my hand with his left hand.

" Does your head hurt?" I asked him as we started walking towards the parking lot.

" Yeah." he sighed.

" Try taking some aspirin when you get home, okay?"

" Okay, can we watch a movie tonight Melly?"

" Of course, I'll even bring all of your favorite snacks."

" Really?!" he squealed.

" Really." I responded laughing at his childish reaction.

We spotted my brother's car and started walking towards it, my brothers were leaning against the car waiting for me.

Max looked up and saw me and Theo walking towards them, " Hey Mels, Hey Theo." he said, smiling slightly.

" Where were you guys? You disappeared during lunch." Elias said, eyeing Theo suspiciously.

" We went to get some fresh air." I replied, I felt Theo gave my hand a squeeze, silently thanking me for not telling them about his anxiety attack.

" We should probably head home." Elias said, reaching out to grab my arm, Theo quickly stepped in front of me, blocking me from Elias's grasp.

"Είναι εντάξει Theo, πρέπει να φύγω τώρα, θα σε δω σε μερικές ώρες, εντάξει;" - " It's okay Theo, I have to go now, I'll see you in a couple of hours, Okay?"

" Okay." he said, taking a step back and returning to my side, still not letting go of my hand.

Max looked at Theo and I, he could tell Theo was struggling with letting me leave.

"Είναι εντάξει Theo, θα είναι σύντομα πίσω" - " It's okay Theo, she'll be back soon."

Theo reluctantly let go of my hand, I knew this was hard for him, he was usually very clingy to me after having an anxiety attack.

I waited until I saw Silas and Maddox, I then walked with Theo over to them.

" Hey Theo, how ya doin' ?" Maddox asked.

" Fine." he replied, before anyone could say anything else Theo walked away and hopped into the car.

" Is he okay?" Maddox asked, looking concerned.

" I don't know, but he will be." I said in a firm voice.

" Are you coming over tonight?" Silas asked, looking at Theo who was sitting in the car with his eyes closed and his head against the window.

" Yeah, I promised Theo."

Maddox pulled me into a hug, " We'll see you later, love you Mels."

" Love you too."

I walked back to my brother's car, they were already waiting for me inside the car. I climbed in and sat next to Max who was sitting in the middle.

"Тео в порядке?" - " Is Theo okay?" Max asked.

" Честно говоря, не знаю, я за него переживаю." - " I honestly don't know, I'm worried about him."

" Одно и тоже." - " Same."

" What're you guys talking about?" Amias asked.

" Nothing." We replied at the same time.

" Uh huh." he replied in a sarcastic tone.