Five Times Ahsoka was a Cat with Everyone and One Time they were a Cat with her

Yay I updated. Not sure what else to say. Uhhhh...I'm trying to beat Kotor. My person is chaotic neutral because I love chaotic neutral people (*cough* Loki *cough*) but also chaotic evil people, and in dnd (dungeons and dragons) I almost never have a character that isn't chaotic neutral. One character I had killed a ton of people but was still chaotic neutral because of her motives. She was cool.

I'm kinda tempted to rant about my dnd characters now...I've had so many...one of them became the ruler of a kingdom...

1. Plo Koon

Plo Koon's head just about wanted to explode. This was the third time this week he had been pulled out of a Council meeting to deal with Ahsoka. Mace Windu, who had been forced to miss the Council meeting to watch the younglings, had called him to deal with her.

When he entered Mace Windu's office, Mace Windu looked furious. Ahsoka was sitting on a chair in the corner. She looked passive with a slight mischievous grin.

"What has Little 'Soka done this time?" Plo asked.

"She was playing with another Youngling, then she began growling at the other Youngling." Mace Windu said angrily. "The other Youngling claims that they did nothing to make Tano growl at them." (Yes, the Youngling is non-binary, fight me on this.)

Plo sighed. This wasn't the first time Ahsoka growled at someone for no reason.

"It wasn't for no reason!" Ahsoka argued. "They stole my training saber a month ago!"

Oh. So Ahsoka had been harboring a grudge, and that's what made her growl at the Youngling. Plo connected the dots. Unfortunately, so did Mace Window.

"Tano," Mace Windu looked furious. "Grudges and revenge are not the Jedi way. You will be very severely punished by this."

Ahsoka shrank back in fear.

"You will have detention until you become a Padawan," Mace Windu paused as if that wasn't enough. "And you will need to be assigned a Master, instead of one choosing you."

Plo's eyes widened under his mask. Master Windu couldn't do that, right? Well, maybe he could. He was a Council member after all, and the rest of the Jedi Council would agree with him anyway.

"What!" Ahsoka yelled. "You can't do that!"

"Actually, I can." Mace Windu said smugly. "It is one of the punishments allowed for a Jedi Youngling, and only Jedi Council members can use it as a punishment. I am a Jedi Council member, so actually, I can do that."

Plo wasn't surprised Mace Windu was being so harsh and smug on a 6-year-old, but did he really have to be so rough with Ahsoka?

"Okay then," Plo decided it was time to go. "Ahsoka, come on. Let's apologize to the Youngling now."

He hastily got Ahsoka out of the room before Mace Windu could punish her any more. Especially when Ahsoka hissed at him while leaving.

2. Rex

Rex almost choked when he heard Ahsoka growl the first time. He and Ahsoka were fighting droids on the battlefield when she growled at one, startling Rex and the droid.

The second time he heard her growl was when she was talking about how angry the Jedi Council's most recent action of making teachers assign more homework. She didn't even realize she was growling slightly until Fives pointed it out.

Surprisingly, the third time was not a growl Rex heard, but a purr. They were on a ship heading back from a hard battle, and Ahsoka had fallen asleep on his shoulder. Later that day he asked Anakin and Plo Koon about it, and they explained that whenever Ahsoka was happy, she usually began purring and when she was angry or something, she would growl. Apparently it happened while she was sleeping a lot. Unfortunately, Fives heard Anakin and Plo Koon explaining the purring to Rex and told the entire 501st