Then the door burst open and my Aunt ran in with Gold and August

"Diamond my baby" Aunty shouted crying.

"I thought I lost you we came as fast as we can" she said hugging me.

"Ouch"I hissed."Sis are you okay" Gold asked.

"I'll live" I mumbled.

After all that hugging and showing love now here comes the million dollar question I want to avoid.

"D who did this to you" August asked.

Time for the lie......

"I got into a fight please I don't want to talk about it and don't fre*king push me please"I said crying.

Then the hospital door open then my father ran in and my heart rate started going up.

This man has the audacity to beat me up and come in here lets here what he has to say.

"Diamond hunny I came here soon as possible who the h*ll beat you up" he faked.

YOU ,unbelievable this bas*ard is unbelievable.

"I got in a fight" I said not making eye contact.

Then the doctor came in.

"Ah Ms Querdo"he said going through some files.

"Can I take my child home" my father said.

"Am sorry but she can't leave she has three broken ribs, A fractured leg, burst lip and a head concussion and one question Diamond when last did you eat" doc asked.

"Um don't remember"I lied.

The doc nodded walking out.

"Baby girl am coming back" my father said walking behind the doc.

"Baby Girl BS".

"So sis are you excited for your eighteen birthday" Gold smiled.

"I guess" I said.

"Hey"

I looked up and it was Diva.

"Rat" I smiled she ran and gave me a gentle hug.

"Mouse we are your family amd you can tell us anything how this this happened" she asked.

"A Fight"I said.

"Guys let's not push her" Aunty Char said.

"So what you want for your birthday" August smiled changing the topic love him.

"I want all of us to have a nice Dinner and cherish that moment" I smiled.

"Okay Great its set we will have a dinner" August said.

Then the doctor came back in.

"Okay Diamond am gonna inject this fluid into your tube" the doc said I smiled and nodded.

 Then my father leaned on the door and starred into my eyes smirking, he's enjoying this.

I just look down on my hands knowing that beating will get worse if I don't talk and that smirk sh*ts gonna go down I hate my life..........