"Whatever, go do Lieutenant-y stuff and leave me to my dream world" a small smirk fits his face as he puts a cap over his face to cover himself from the bright lights.

We both laugh and resume to our job.

"If you want you can come down to the hospital with me to get some information from the victim yesterday?" I enquire while grabbing my coat and lanyard ID badge from my desk drawer.

"Sure, I've finished what I was just sorting out so I'm free for a few hours."

"Off we go then" I smile towards him of which he returnes one and grabs his own belongings.

||

As we approach the hospital doors, we notice families outside who have been reunited and the people exiting the building in tears.

I never enjoyed these places and I hope that I won't have to be related to one.

Jimin opens the door for me and enters behind me then both of us walk up to the reception area.

"Hi, we are from the police department and are here to speak with a man under the name of Jun-han?" Both Jimin and I present our ID badges then put them back in our pockets again.

"Ah, yes. He told us that someone might come here to speak with him. Please follow me" the reception lady leads us down hall way after hall way before reaching a door with a slate 'Room 403' engraved on.

"Take all the time you need" the lady leaves back down the hallway and leaves me and Jimin outside the room of Jun-han.

As soon as we enter our eyes fix onto the man who is sat up in bed with a badly bruised face and his arm secured above him in a cast.

"I was wondering when you would show up" he chuckles before slightly coughing.

"Nice to see your doing well, I'm Lieutenant Y/n and this is my work partner Lieutenant Jimin" I introduce ourselves as we both bow towards him

We make our way over to the chairs at the side of the room, next to where he is sat in his hospital bed.

"We just wanted to ask you some questions about yesterday evening in the alley way." I smile warmly at him to make his feel comfortable and not in any way intimidated.

"That's fine but I shall say now that I don't remember much as my head got quite the beating" he reaches up to hold his head gently, wincing slightly at the contact.

"No worries, its just a procedure that we have to do for any kind of potential evidence." Jimin explains as he lifts up his pocket sized notepad and pen ready to take notes.

"Okay, first of all what happened before the incident?"

"I was just closing up my small book shop by the corner. I finished inside later than expected so it was dark when I was locking up."

Jimin starts writing small notes down as we continue asking simple questions of which the man happily answered where he could.

"Okay last question, I understand if you don't remember anything to answer but I will be really grateful if you could try"

"Do you recall anything about the unknown man that stood out such as hair, eyes, scars, tattoos?"

The man thinks hard about this question, looking down in frustration as he can't recall anything specifically.

"Don't force it too hard if you can't remember it's fin-"

"A necklace" he mumbles.

"Could you repeat that sir?" Jimin asks as he didn't quite catch what he said.