☀︎︎ 𝟺 ☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

"I'm so excited for you guys to meet everyone! The boys are so sweet. Sooyun, I bet you will like Jungkook. He is quite hyper, he is pretty funny and good looking." Misun claimed. Sooyun laughed at Misun's statement.

"Maybe." she responded. The elevator doors opened. We all stepped out, heading towards the back doors.

I looked at the front doors, the fans were no longer there. We had bodyguards following behind us as we stepped into our car.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧

The car pulled right up to the front of the restaurant. I got out first, Misun and Sooyun following behind.

The doormen opened the doors for us, letting us walk right in. Right when we stepped in Jimin and Namjoon stood, waiting for us.

Jimin held his hand out for Misun, she immediately took his hand into hers. Namjoon winked at me then nodded towards Sooyun.

"Shall we go meet everyone?" Namjoon turned around and headed towards the table filled with five other men.

I gulped, taking in everyone's face. "Woah" I thought. Everyone here is very attractive. I waved at everyone before taking my seat.

Namjoon sat to the left of me, to my right sat Sooyun. Across from Sooyun was Misun and next to Misun was Jimin, making him sit across from me.

I'm not sure who everyone else was but next to Jimin was a man who had dark fluffy hair. He had a little mole on his nose and a boxy smile.

Next to him was another man who had broad shoulders. To my notice, he had large lips too. His hair was a bit longer but it was slicked back.

Next to him was someone a bit shorter. He was on his phone so I couldn't see his face all that well.

Across from him, at the end of the table, was a man who was smiling brightly. He had the best smile I'd ever seen. He looked so sweet and joyful.

And to the right of him was the last member. He had tattoos on his left hand. He wore a dress shirt, but the sleeves were rolled up so you could see he had a whole sleeve of tattoos as well. Damn. That's hot.

"Hello everyone!" Misun exclaimed. She waved her hand at everyone, them returning it.

"Hello." all the boys said at once.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys." I stated, looking at each one of them.

"Agreed." Namjoon looked at me.

"Let's get our introductions done with." the man with tattoos stood up. "I'm Jungkook, it's nice to meet you two. Good to see you again Misun." he pointed at Misun and winked, making her giggle.

The man with a bright smile raised his hand and waved. "I'm Hoseok, but you guys can call me Hobi. It's nice to meet you guys!" he excitedly clapped.

Hobi waved his hand in front of the man with the phone to his face. "Oh, I'm Yoongi. Good to see you guys." he looked up for a second, taking in Misun's familiar face, then to Sooyun, then me. He soon looked back down.

"Ignore him." Hobi added.

"Anyways, I'm Jin. Also known as World Wide Handsome, if you couldn't tell already." he ran his fingers through his hair and winked. That got a laugh out of everyone.