CHILDE. ➤ flirtatious

note. tbh, yeah another childe one-shot 🥲 anyway i believe this is requested!!! so ummmm YEAHHHH. anyway, thank u guys for halfway 1k!!! YALL AMAZING AND TTHANK U SM. it's something that's too much and i never expected to gain that high.

anyway. i might post a xiao x reader book or childe x reader book!! OR BOTH idk. but that will take a while because i'm prioritizing this one shot first. enjoy reading 🥰

❝ NO ONE COULD FEEL YOUR HURT

❝ NO ONE COULD FEEL YOUR HURT. ❞

song. ghost of you ; 5 seconds of summer
settings. fluff. modern au. gender fluid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Have you ever started walking around the street, then accidentally glancing at the garden outside someone else's house? Gazing at them beautifully, and without realizing, you're drawn into it. As you watch the simple but profoundly beautiful flowers, butterflies started to fly over them. Flowers attracts the butterflies, and the butterflies are drawn to their beauty.

However, flowers were not bloomy just for only one butterfly.

And that's your problem.

You gazed at him from afar, watching him talk to this certain girl who's obviously drawn to him. You observed him, touching her on her hair and making the person laugh. An aching thud was twisted in your stomach, finding it painful to watch it. Your friend, Keqing, warned you about your attachment issues with the ginger-haired teenager. Flashing back your conversation with her, a scoff escaped your lips, silently admitting it that you're certainly attached to him. Wait, was it only attach? Or you like him already? Perhaps both?

Liking Childe is something you're not proud of. You wanted to draw the line and bring yourself out of the situation. Like a butterfly flying off the flower's petals. However, it's seemingly hard when his azurite eyes met your gaze, making yourself shiver and soft as if you're somehow a cooked noodle. It's unbelievable finding out that he's charming. Warning and telling yourself to stop hanging out with him is a useless statement when you faced him. You hate the feeling you've been feeling and it's bothering you for weeks already.

A heavy breath escaped from your pinkish lips and grabbed your backpack on the other side of the chair. You bring yourself to other room, refraining to pissed yourself off from the scene and wait your best friend instead.

While waiting for her in front of her class, you sat on the nearest chair and grabbed your phone from your pocket. In this way, it will help to run the time a lot more faster by going through your social medias. It will help you clear your minds (at least in your opinion). But while scrolling down to your feed, a memory suddenly flashed back inside your mind—making you spaced out for a while.