ZHONGLI. ➤ night changes

note. this one is requested! i hope everyone will get klee if you all want one bc i did not get her 😭 i got mona on zhongli's banner and did not spin on eula's and like i have 53 fates and then and only got her 3 promotional 4 stars 😭

i'll try again but i hope yall get luckie and win 50/50 🥰

❝ HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES. ❞

song. night changes ; one direction
settings. fluff. gender fluid.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

YOU gazed up at the luminescent moon, admiring them silently. Staring at them is one of your habits, every time the moon showed up, you will make time and stare at them as if you're not getting tired watching them. Truth to be heard, you won't complain staring them all they long—that's how you're in love with them.

Well, there's a reason behind it and you never told everyone about it. It's when the moon is shining brightly along with the twinkling stars, and you've glimpsed at them, not knowing what to do. You were waiting for your friend, Lumine, and Paimon, to help Lan in her commissions with the missing sword. You insisted on staying and reassured them that you will be fine. You had your vision, and it's an electro one. Although you heard the rumors about the electro vision that it's the weakest vision, you ignored them and trained with them.

But you're not using them until it's needed.

Your thoughts were distracted when you felt someone's presence coming over you. Curious who might be, you flickered your gaze to your left and you saw a tall and slender man. He has long dark brown hair with golden tips as they fade and pulled back in a long ponytail that is laid on his waist. His—

"You shouldn't be here," He said calmly, sending chills down to your spine. A lump was swallowed in your throat as your jaw was dropped, telling him your side. You're somehow distracted when his glowing amber orbs met your (e/c) ones, which made you mesmerized with his beautiful sight. He wears his stern expression, silently wondering if he's really like that, or to those strangers only. "It won't be safe in these hours. Hence, find a place to stay and begin your day tomorrow morning."

You remained silent as you felt the ambiance fell away, together with the disappearance of his voice. You tried replying, but you felt something blocking inside your throat, preventing you from talking. Instead, you nodded slowly, concluded to follow his orders.

He slightly nodded and turned away, "Stay safe." was all he said before straightly walking away. A smile appeared on your pink edges, glancing one more time at the sky. You started to feel curious about who he is and what he does.

Mainly that's the reason you love the moon because of your boyfriend.

Imagine, you were interested in him before and wondering who might be is. And now, as time goes by, you decided to stay in Liyue for a while after finding out that Lumine and Paimon's recent commissions will take days to accomplish. And you agreed with the idea because you thought of the guy you met the night before that day.