Don't judge a book by its cover!

Start from the beginning

Me: Hello. My name is Izuku Midoriya.

After that Nezu assigned me a place and let his robots bring in all the junk. I could already hear all the whispering in the back. I didn't like it one bit. They were judging the old piece by their worth and not for what they can be used for.

??? : Is he really Nexus private student?

??? : He must be scary too.

??? : Look at all these parts. He can't be seriously build something with it.

??? : What is he doing with that trash?

??? : Must be playing around.

???: He must be as crazy as Nezu too! Just look at him playing with trash!

???: Poor guy.

???: Is that a ferret?

???: Are animal even allowed?

???: He is his private student so he will be the exception.

.

.

.

What do they think about me?

Why do they judge me and the parts I chose?

Don't judge a book by its cover!

Just you guys wait!

I am sure your jaws will drop to the ground after you see what I will do with the piece of junk!

My ferret was on my shoulder also listening to them and apparently he didn't like it either so he jumped down from my shoulder and went from place to place and began to hiss at everyone and leaving an ice covered working table as he went from one student to the other.

That was until the teacher came in and Anubis thought it was a good idea threatening him too. So he went to the teacher's deck, covered in ice and began hissing at the teacher.

Power Loader: WHAT THE-

Me: ..oop... I am sorry.

I immediately went to the front and picked Anubis up.

Power Loader: And who are you?

Me: I am Izuku Midoriya, Nezu told me it would be okay to work here. I hope I am not bothering you. I can also leave.

Power Loader: So you are Aizawa's and Yamada's adoptive son.

Me: Yes.

Power Loader: Well welcome to my class Izuku and of course you can stay here. I didn't know you are interested in the support course.

Me: Actually I have a bet going on with Nezu and I would like to go to work now if it's okay.

Power Loader: Go on, go on!

Me: Thanks and sorry again for Anubis behavior.

Power Loader: It's okay kid.

Me: Really?

Power Loader: Yes, you ferret looks pretty loyal to you and I think something might have offended it, so it's okay.

Me: M'kay.

I then went back to my seat and began working on the drone. It took me exactly 6 hours to get the drone ready and I could feel eyes on me the whole time. Once glance over my shoulder I could tell that Power Loader was watching me the whole time. However, my ferret was doing his job and didn't let anyone disturb me at all.