New Family!

We then talked about multiple ways to get the hero out of the way and ultimately came to one conclusion.

Me: You really gonna go through with that plan?

Nezu: Of course!

Me: Good luck then!

Eraserhead: Luck is something he needs when I find him.

Me: I can believe that.

Then the door opened and Recovery Girl came back with a try of porridge. She then put the food on a little desk that I could eat in bed. It was a small trail for serving sick person in bed but I was really happy about it since I felt so tried. It was this kind of tiredness where I would not like to move at all and being at the same time wide-awake.

Me: Thank you.

I took the spoon and began eating a little bit. There was no chance of me to eat everything but the moment I took the first bite of it, some tears began falling down and I could tell that I shocked everyone in the room.

Recovery Girl: Is something wrong, dearie?

Me: No!

I looked up and smiled to her.

Me: I just never had something like this before.

Eraserhead: Get used to it you are staying with us.

With that, I let go of the spoon that fell down on the table with a clang.

Mic: Surprise!

Me: I don't know what to say...

Nezu: I am pretty sure you want to know what happened to your mother, right?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: I got concerned after you didn't show up and checked up your home.

Mic: How did you survive this? No one should have experience the things you have.

Me: High pain tolerance I guess.

Eraserhead: Just no, kid!

Mic: I am scared to ask but did she do that on a daily basis?

Me: Not really, Once or twice a week or when she felt angry or sad or annoyed.

I looked down and right into the food.

Nezu: I am sorry for what happened to you but I want you to know that that woman never will be able to hurt you from her six feet under state.

Did he say six feet under?

I am sure I heard wrong.

I looked up at them and I saw Nezu smile a little creepily making me shiver but he wasn't the only one looking that way, Mic, Eraserhead and Recovery Girl did.

I am now pretty sure he said six feet under!

I don't want to know any detaily.

It is enough for me to know that she got what she deserves. Besides that, I was sure that Nezu did his best and took it a little personal. That is what I got from all the signs he was emitting right now.

Recovery Girl: Do you think you can eat some more?

I took the spoon again and ate some more bites until I felt a little sick. I loved the food and I hated to waste it.

Nezu: I know what you are thinking and we don't want you be sick. There is no harm in not eating everything up. No one expected you to eat everything.

I nodded and Recovery Girl removed the trail from me.

Recovery Girl: How about we let you rest for a little bit?