I'm Apart of This Now

Start from the beginning

Here. Said Jimmy moving a giant rock out of the way. It was a huge underground rock land. With statues, homes, and a waterfall on one end, and a lava fall on the other side. What is this place? How did you find it? Asked Alex, walking ahead and viewing the structures. When I was little before I saw anyone else. I would have these dreams of this place. It was only people living here.

But every time I had the dream it always went the same way. A Giant came and stood next to me. Everyone gets quiet. Then the giant speaks. "We've heard of this enemy you say is coming and we refuse to help you. The surface landers' problems are no longer ours. They turned their backs on us so we're returning the favor. Let them try to come down here. They'll already be in their graves! Said the Leader Giant.

Everyone cheered. Suddenly they hear a loud beep sound. There, there's someone on the ceiling. Shouted a giant from the crowd. Kill it. Said the Leader Giant grabbing a weapon. Just as the Leader giant turned back around to throw his spear. A huge flash of light lit the ceiling up, blinding everyone.

No, you don't. Die! Said the Leader giant throwing his spear and blocking the blinding light with his other hand. The light went away. There, I got it. See anyone who comes in here will not make it back out. Said the Leader Giant. But did they get in here? Said a tall person and a black hooded cloak.

That's a good question. Said the Leader Giant. Just as he said that the creator on the wall moved. It wasn't really hit by the spear. What? Said the Leader Giant. Then, out of nowhere, the Leader Giants' throat was sliced. Everyone screamed. Then soldiers came out of nowhere and started fighting the giants and people. The door keeping the underground city safe was blown down and more enemy soldiers rushed in.".

Then, I would wake up. I started hearing this voice. It kept telling me to go to Giccur. Said Jimmy. What's Giccur? Asked Alex. This place. Said Jimmy. Suddenly, rocks and the distance start to fall and crumble. Do you hear that? Said Alex. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Said Jimmy. Alex hears a loud creator sound. What the fuck is that? Jimmy, you and Justin have got to stop forgetting to tell me shit. Said Alex backing up. It's just Otto. He must have smelled me. Otto! Over here. Yelled Jimmy. You can hear Otto making sounds as she makes her way to them.

She is a Raptor. Said Alex. Yep, the last of her kind. She stays back there digging up rocks, but I doubt she'll find anyone. Who's a good girl? Been catching a lot of fish? Said Jimmy petting Otto. Otto suddenly turned around. As if something or someone needed her. She ran off, back to the back of the city.

Otto, where are you going? Shouted Jimmy running after her. Hey Jimmy, wait up. They followed Otto to the spot where she's been digging. Whoa, you hear that. Asked Alex. Yeah. It sounds like a heartbeat. Come on, we must help her. Said Jimmy rushing into the hole Otto made.

Wow. so, she just was here digging all this time. Thought Alex. We must move faster. I can hear it getting louder. Hey, over here I found a face. Jimmy made the battle suit reveal his hand. He reached to dust the face-off. As soon as he touched the giant's face, Jimmy had a vision.

Quick this way my lady. Give me the baby. Said the hooded tall women from Jimmy's dreams. What will happen to him? Said the Giant Queen. He will carry on your bloodline as a normal size human, never knowing his destiny. Now hand him to me. The Giant Queen gave her the baby. She poured a liquid into the baby's mouth.

The Giant Queen cried as she watched her baby turn into a normal-sized human. The tall lady turned around and walked through the door. He will live. Said the tall, hooded lady. Jimmy. Jimmy. You were sitting here blacked out. What happened? Asked Alex. I had another dream. Said Jimmy.

Come on, let's finish digging. They dug the rest of the giant up. It's the queen. Quick, what do we do? Said Jimmy moving the Giant Queen's hair out of her face. Suddenly his battle suit made a small glowing seed. Power is low. Insert seed into the forehead. Said Jimmy's suit.