I immediately got up from my spot. I grabbed my sword and bottle, leaving him. So this was a plan? Or precisely, a trap? What does he want from me? I couldn't just believe the person who tried to look down on me and suddenly apologise like this. He's being suspicious. I felt like I'm in danger.

I heard him getting up and following me, "Wait a minute-"

"That's so low of you, Kim Seungmin."

"Because I know you won't let me talk."

"And let us be trapped in here?" I stopped walking and turned to him. "What's your plan now? Did someone send you to bring me here as bait?"

He shook his head vigorously with both his hands raised up next to his shoulders. "I didn't, I swear! No one sent me, and I never thought we'd get lost in the woods."

I tightened my grip on the sword. My hand was slightly trembling. At this time I really needed Han. He was the only one who usually would protect me but there's no one here. I barely know Seungmin, even though his father works for the royals I just could not bring myself to trust him.

"Eunkyung-"

I swung my sword at him and he defended himself with an arm. It scratched the arm, instantly blood soaked his sleeves.

Seungmin grunted as he fell on the ground. "What the hell?"

"I don't trust you."

"We've been classmates for two years!" he exclaimed while gripping on the bleeding area. He glared, hissing afterwards.

However, that didn't make me scurry away, "I just met you today."

"I can't believe you." he sighed.

"Because you just insulted me in front of the students and suddenly you asked the teacher to assign me with you? Who the hell are you? How did you know it was me?"

"Your voice," he replied while tearing off the cloth that wrapped around his waist as a belt. "And you're close to Jisung. Your cover up isn't too effective. Anyone would know who you are."

I just watched him silently with a heavy breath. My sword dripped with his blood and the edge of the blade still pointed to him. Seungmin pushed it away. "Get that away from me please. I'm trying to treat myself."

Removing the sword, I walked away. But it didn't take a long time for him to recover and follow me. "Stop following me."

"We're finding the way out together."

"We'll go our separate ways, stay away." I told him and ran. I heard him groaning in annoyance. After a minute of running and making sure he did not follow me anymore, I stopped. The surroundings were dark. I could barely make out any way for me to go, most likely I've gone further into the woods.

But as long as I'm away from that suspicious guy then I'll be safe.

I gulped down the water, panting slightly. As I was about to continue walking something - or someone, stepped onto a dried twig. Someone's following me, and it was not Seungmin.

Both of us stayed silent. I couldn't see who the person was, or where they were. Suddenly regret filled inside of me. I took out my sword from the case that was attached on my back, emitting a small noise of metal colliding.

In a flash, the person attacked me. Luckily I wore a metal outfit underneath so it didn't hurt me but I stumbled a few steps back. They did not even give me a chance to stand up properly and lifted the sword, ready to stab me. I shielded myself with mine.

According to this strength it might be a guy.

I didn't even know any guy aside from Han and my family. How am I gonna guess who this is?

He had a hoodie cloak covering his head and a mouth veil like mine. It was dark, I couldn't make out his eyes. He started to push the sword down, harder. My hands grew weaker so I kicked his legs.

The guy fell on the ground. I took this chance to get up and run, not forgetting to slash his right leg. He groaned. It echoed through the woods. Not gonna lie, this was scary. Someone found out about me, and a princess joined this class. They knew our siblings cannot go out late at night to make sure we're safe but somehow this guy,

How did he know?

I blindly ran through the woods while constantly looking back. When I thought they had lost me, someone grabbed my arms and my back hit a tree.

"Ow.."

"Stay still," the voice whispered. I opened my eyes to see Seungmin peeking out to the unknown guy. His hand tightly holding mine with his heavy pants.

After a few seconds he made me sit and he crouched in front of me. "Who was that?"

"I don't know," I shook my head, relief flowed inside me.

"Did you hurt anywhere?"

"Hand, my back."

Seungmin took my hand and checked it. There was a scratch on the palm. I winced when it hit the cold air. He unwrapped the handwrap on his right hand and bandaged my injured hand with it carefully. He then looked around. "You still can walk, right?" I nodded. "I found the firewood, we're near the entrance."

"What about the guy?"

"I don't see him." He stood up and helped me to get up by my arm. I was about to yank his hand away but somehow my feet stumbled - again - and he reached for my waist. "Don't be too stubborn right now. Just walk till we reach the entrance."

I rolled my eyes, letting him held my wrist. After making sure the guy was nowhere to be seen we walked towards the firewood. But it was not easy because I limped. I didn't even realise I hurt my leg.

We walked past the firewood. I remembered the jacket Han gave me. It was gone from the place where I put it earlier.

"Won't your family search for you?" Seungmin asked as we exited the woods. He let go of my wrist and walked at my pace.

This was what scares me. If they found out I'm injured like this and gone tonight, I might not be able to join the class anymore. In fact, I broke the rule. The castle gate was probably closed by now. I cannot get in.

I didn't reply to his question.

"Stop by at my house. We need to treat your hand and leg."

"My legs are fine."

"You're limping."

I hate how he always point out the truth.