53. You're Fired

A/N
So... I actually hate the way this chapter turned out, but y'all deserved to get a new chapter so here it is.

The Ghost's POV 

Blood. Oh how I revel in the copper scent that's making its way through the room from the bodies laying at my feet. These idiots thought they could short me on their payment. Well jokes on them, I got paid in their blood not just their blood money. 

Grabbing a canister of gas I dump it over all the bodies and around the room to burn everything from my prints to the corpses beyond recognition. I light a match, drop it onto the gasoline soaked string, and walk out the doors as flames consume everything. The smoke billows out behind me making a cape of the dark gas and filling the sky with a dark cloud signalling the fire for all to see. 

I watch the scene for a moment before jumping into a car and driving to the airport where I fly to my final destination. 

After a year of bouncing around the world I think the girls are finally giving up. I've been in China for two months now and they haven't tried to come visit or anything. I'm in the clear. 

Guess it's time to head to my new home, Russia. I'm renaming myself Genesis this time and I'll be requisitioning a company to build up from once more.

When I land, an old friend is waiting for me in a limo to head straight to the company's office for the official sale. 

"G are you sure you're safe settling down again, you've pissed a lot of people off and now you're a sitting duck?" Natalia asks as the limo arrives at the offices. 

I turn my frosty glare towards her, raising an eyebrow daring her to question me more. She backs off immediately, "ok… ok sorry I asked I was just worried about you that's all."

I scoff, "No you weren't, you just don't like the idea of sharing your territory with me," and get out of the car. Striding in the front doors, I walk towards the receptionist with an annoyed look on my face. "I'm here to see the CEO, Ivan."

The woman doesn't even look up at me, "do you have an appointment?"

"No," I start to say, but the bitch just couldn't help interrupting me.

"Sorry, you'll have to come back when you have an appointment." 

My anger flares as if she flipped a switch and I grab her by the collar of her shirt dragging her up to meet my face. "I don't need an appointment. If you had done your fucking job and asked my name first yoh would have known that I just bought this company and I can see whoever I wan whenever I want. Now call your CEO and tell him I'm on my way up. Oh and you're fired." Then I haughtily stalk towards the elevator heading towards his office with Natalia right behind me. 

When we get off the elevator everyone in the room is standing with their heads bowed towards me in reverence except one man who is diligently working. I take one glance at all of the employees and demand, "Get out. You're all fired," into the quiet of the room. 

As they all start to pile towards the elevator, I stop the man. "You can stay. You valued my business more than flattering me which means you actually have a good work ethic."

The man looked shocked for a moment, but recovered into an overconfident smirk towards his ex-fellow employees. I snap my fingers in his face to get his attention and point towards the office we're headed to, indicating that he should follow us. 

Together we barge into Ivan's office. He looks surprised for a moment, but when he sees my face a large grin spreads across his face. "G! I was wondering when you were going to get here." He happily says.

I grin and go to hug him. "Well good thing I fired the receptionist then because she was supposed to tell you I was on my up."

Shock registers on Ivan's face, but he quickly recovers, "Have you fired anyone else I should know about?" He jovially asks. 

I smirk at him while opening the door more, "This entire floor except this guy…" 

The guy looks at me for a second before shaking himself out of a trance, "Tyler."

"Right, Tylar's going to be my new assistant." I tell Ivan.

"How the hell am I supposed to replace all of these people before the end of the week? G I needed some of them to stay!" Ivan groans in frustration. 

Glancing at Natalia, I grab a stack of resumes, "This is a list of approved replacements, each one can start by the end of the week," and order him, "Look it over and choose which ones you want."

He glances through the list, balking at some of the resumes. "You do realise none of these people have experience in running a clothing company. These are some of the most unqualified people I've ever seen." 

Laughing I explain, "These are influencers and people who won't let others have complete control over their lives. An odd reason to hire people, yes, but I need people who are going to change this brand into something bigger and the people already in this industry are shit."

Natalia chuckles dryly, "Wow I won't take that personally." 

I roll my eyes at the sarcastic comment, but don't say anything back. "End of the week Ivan or I will replace you too." I call over my shoulder as I walk back towards the elevator.