6. hah I caught you

A 12 year old girl runs down a corridor glancing in each room trying to decide which one would have the best weapon. She would have come armed but when HE requested to see her, HE had said to come unarmed and HE is never to be questioned. She had been skeptical when she had received his note, but knew better than to disobey.

"Yes," she cheers, as she reaches the classroom she was looking for. Running in she grabs all the weapons she can carry but can still move freely with.

Before she leaves the room, she glances up and down the corridor to make sure it's clear before sprinting down the hall again.

Right as she is about to turn the corner an arm comes out blocking her path forward. HE smirks, "hah I caught you."

She turns pale trying to back away but HE grabs her arm dragging her back to his classroom. HE then ties her to the desk at the front of the classroom before HE calls the rest of the teachers into the classroom.

They all walk in naked, but looking closely at each teacher they all have signs of arousal as if they had been pleasuring each other while waiting.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, since I caught her, I get first dibs, but does anyone want to eat her out so she's wet for me" HE announces as he starts to strip as well. One of the female teachers raises an excited hand before rushing forward to start eating the girl's pussy.

The girl starts squirming trying to get out of the bonds before she can be violated, but they hold tight. Once the teacher starts eating her, the girl slips the knife from the room earlier out of her sleeve and starts cautiously cutting through the cords. The teachers are all distracted by what's happening below so no one notices when she frees herself on one side and starts on the other.

After both hands are freed she sits up and stabs the teacher eating her. Getting free of the desk she was tied to, she turns to him and throws the knife so it's buried in his heart. Once HE is dead she turns to the other teachers who are all grinning like the Cheshire cat. She pulls out a small gun and shoots the window before running through it. Screaming as she falls through the air.

*gasp* Domino sits up crying in bed. She struggles to breathe as she remembers her time at the school, and starts screaming at herself in her head as she remembers that she gave her girls to those people. They may seem safer there, but the horrors at the school are just as bad if not worse than the horrors of the world.

It had broken her heart to send them there, but once she had visited for her elder daughter's exam she started having nightmares again about her time there. She knew her daughters would be going through the same things she did and can never forgive herself for the pain and agony that they are going through right now.

When her breathing has calmed down she walks out onto her balcony to stare at the stars dreaming of a world where she could live freely with her entire family in one place without any threats to keep them apart.

She spends the rest of the night looking up at the stars, but her tears never stop flowing. She would do anything to get her little girls back, but once they have entered the school, expulsion is the only way to leave.

Before the rest of the house starts to stir, she heads down to the kitchen to make her remaining family breakfast.

A/N
So I know it's short but I wanted you to see a taste of what Domino had gone through and how she is feeling right now.

See you in the next chapter!

Ps. I'm still trying to find names for the dad and the younger son anyone who comments a name I use will get the next chapter dedicated to them! (Honestly I really need help coming up with names!)