Part 1: new houses

"It's so great to be back," Said Harry as he, Ron, and Hermione walked to the great hall.

"Yeah but I still can't believe that now we have to be in Ginny's year," complained Ron. But unknown to him, his dear younger and only sister was behind them along with Luna Lovegood.

"Is that such a bad thing, Ron?" Ron jumped in surprise as he heard his sister's voice.

"Bloody hell, Ginny," Ron exclaimed as they stopped. "You could have given me a heart attack." He put his hand in his heart as his sister smiled in amusement.

"Don't be such a wimp, Ron" she said as both siblings started arguing.

"Hello Harry, Hermione," Said the light blonde-haired girl.

"Hi, Luna" greeted Hermione as she turned to the younger girl.

"Hello, Luna," greeted Harry as he turned to the blonde. "How has your day been?"

"It's been great so far," she replied as they all started walking again. "Although I am wondering what the announcements will be for today"

"It's probably just a speech and something about how many people have come back to Hogwarts." Said Harry trying to keep it joyful as they entered the great hall and all went to their tables.

"Oh, bloody Merlin" Groaned Ron as they took their seats.

"What's wrong?" Asked Hermione as she says next to Ginny.

"Turn around," He told her as she did and soon she spotted three certain Slytherins.

"They came back," Hermione said as she quickly turned around.

"I had hoped they had not or at least they had been locked up," he said as he glared at the three that were talking.

"Calm down, Ron," Said Hermione as she looked at the red-haired guy. "If McGonagall let them come back, she must have a good reason"

"I sure hope it's a great one" He replied as he continued to glare at the other three students.

☯︎︎Slytherin POV☯︎︎
"The weasel does know that we can see him glaring, right?" Questioned Blaise as he looked at two of his best friends, Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson.

"As far as I'm concerned, he is at least 2 percent smart and 98 percent idiotic," said Pansy as she looked at two of her male best friends while Blaise chuckled and Draco just smiled lightly which meant that he was listening. "I wonder what McGonagall wants,"

"Probably something along the lines of, 'It is a brand new year and even though the war has taken a lot from us, it has shown us what we are fully capable of" Blaise mimicked which made Pansy laugh lightly and Draco chuckle.

"I still can't believe she actually wanted us back," Pansy said as she stopped laughing.

"Same," Agreed Blaise as he looked at his best friends. "it was honestly a shock"

~Flashback~
"Dray! Pans! Blay!" Yelled a tall beautiful dirty blonde girl as she had three letters in her hand. "you guys have a guest"

"We do?" Asked an excited Pansy as she walked in with a dark tank top and black leggings with the boys behind her.

"Who is it?" Asked Draco as he walked beside Blaise as they walked into the guest living room.

"I swear, if it's one of the people from the ministry of Magic again, I'm gonna walk out." Said Blaise as he looked down while the others looked at him nodding.

"It most certainly isn't the Ministry of Magic and I most certainly hope you three don't walk out on me," said a raspy voice which they all recognized immediately.