Chapter 1

( Rwby is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth. Prototype belongs to it rightful owner.)

???:..........I never thought that humanity would be so cruel.

The man walked down the streets.

???: After the incident...I thought I had it figured out.

He passed by a few people.

???: That I was below human...yet something more.

He walked into another alley.

???: My Name Is Alex Mercer. I created the Blacklight...and unleashed it.

Alex sits on a bench.

Alex: I am The Blacklight virus.

He looks at a picture of a child and he smiled.

Alex: I have a son. His name is Y/N. He took my name but...they killed his mother. Just for loving him and caring for him. He works for Atlas. A top secret project. He calls it The Prototype Virus. It was supposed to be a bit more advanced the the one I have made.

He chuckled.

Alex: Like father like son right?

He started walking to a lab.

Alex: Something wrong though. He called me. Out of the blue. Scared out of his mind. I told him to calm down and tell me what wrong. He told me things. Unspeakable things...Ironwood....he kidnapped people and forced the virus into them. It failed but it was an extremely painful death. He was also getting impatient. The money that was funding Y/N Research came from the Schnee company.

He started running faster.

Alex: Hang on son. I'm on my way. Just hold on...please...don't let history repeat itself Oum....please.

You burst through the door running from the soldiers that was firing at you.

Atlas: AFTER HIM!! HE HAS THE VIRUS!!!

Y/N: ( Sorry Winter...after what I seen...I can't help him anymore....sorry if you hate me now.)

You ran holding the vial of black and red liquid in your hand.

You jumped over a fence and kept running.

You stop seeing bullheads and helicopter looking for you.

Y/N: Shit...how fucking desperate are you? It not right.. I won't let history repeat itself!

You keep running as you reached a dead end.

Y/N: Fuck!

???: Y/N!

You looked behind you to see Ironwood.

He was with Elm and Harriet with a few of Atlas soldiers.

Ironwood: Let be reasonable.

Y/N: I know what you done Ironwood.

Ironwood: Give it to me Y/N.

Y/N: Why? So you can attack other kingdoms.

Ironwood: It for the greater good Y/N. Now give me the virus. Together we will be remembered forever for this.

Y/N: Yeah...we would. Our name would be cursed forever.

Ironwood: No we will be hero's.

Y/N: You mean you.

Elm: Y/N just give it to him. And it will all be over.

Y/N: You didn't see what I see.

Elm: Y/N in war sacrifices must be made in order to keep the peace. Do you honestly believe we're doing this to kill all Faunus?