Chapter 9

Pepper and Ellen grabbed one of Tony's cars and soon headed out. They stopped by a formal wear shop first and got quiet a few looks. They didn't care though. They flashed they're IDs and Tony's card and where immediately given a room where they could start browsing.

"So what are you looking for today?" The sales woman asked. "We'd like to see your shoes and dresses, braziers, women's slacks, and shoes please." Pepper stated. Ellen then added.

"Oh and add in some cropped tops and jewelry please!"

"Right away!" The woman smiled. Pepper and Ellen got up when she brought in the rack and looked at each other. "Ok so let's play a game. Every shop we visit we need to pick one outfit. Then we can take pics and post them." Ellen said. "Sounds like fun."
Pepper replied.

"Ok go!" Ellen said. He raced to the brazier rack and quickly pulled dark green Lacey top from it. Then he walked over to the cropped tops and noticed a pretty white shirt with a deep V-neck. He turned it around and looked at the back. Their was no back.

Perfect.

He smiled and glanced at pepper who was deciding between a pretty red dress, or a flowy white top. Ellen smiled and started sorting through the pants. He noticed a pair of white slacks that stop right at the ankle, they had gold trim. Ellen was in love.

"What do you think Ellen? I really like both and I kinda think they might look good together." Pepper said. Holding up the white shirt and a different dark blue dress.

"I think that would look awesome! Blue is totally your color!" Ellen exclaimed. "You think?" Pepper asked.

"Oh heck yeah! Defiantly going to get Tony's attention." Ellen stated.

"Mmm hmm," pepper replied. "Is their anyone your trying to catch the eye of?" Pepper asked smiling slyly as they traversed the shoe section. "I have no idea what your going on about." Ellen replied sarcastically. "Uhha ." Pepper said. She pulled a pair of dark blue pumps from the rack.

"Your sure it has nothing to do with a certain man with the color scheme green, black, and gold?" Pepper teased. Ellen sputtered.

"What! I'm not allowed to wear green and gold anymore?" He stuttered out. Placing a pair of dark green pumps with gold heel detail in the basket.

"I just find it funny that your picking and outfit like that right after meeting him." Pepper responded.

"Ok so like he's kind of attractive." Ellen said.

"I knew it! You totally have a crush on the bad boy." Pepper replied. Ellen rolled his eyes.

"Do not..." he muttered. But the smile he had betrayed him.

"Well then if you want to impress him you might as well get all dolled up." Pepper replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be against this?" Ellen asked Ellen asked. Shuffleing to the jewelry section. "Well from what I hear he's not the one we should be prosecuting." She said.

"Besides I'm going to support whatever makes you happy." Pepper said. Picking up a silver chain necklace with pearls and diamond scattered across it.

"Really?" Ellen asked. Slightly unsure. "Of course." Pepper replied. She put a hand on his shoulder. Ellen smiled a bit.

"Well I'm not really sure if I like like him." Ellen said. Looking at a gold chain necklace.

"Why is that?" Pepper asked. Ellen took a deep breath. "Well I only really talked to him twice. And when I did talk to him my heart didn't beat out of my chest, and I didn't get all nervous. Ya know?" Ellen said.

"Oh trust me I do. I didn't realize I was in love with Tony till he actually asked me out." Pepper stated. "Really?" Ellen asked.

"Yep!" Pepper said.

Ellen thought about it for a minute. "Your right." Ellen said.

"Ya know. Just don't tell Tony yet. At least not until he has a positive experience with him." Pepper stated.

"Good thinking." Ellen laughed.

"Oooooo~ look at this!" Ellen exclaimed, he held up a piece of gold jewelry that looked like multiple layered necklaces in the front and had one long chain that hangs down the back with dark green emeralds of different sizes.

"Get it! Get it now!" Pepper exclaimed. And Ellen swiped the card.

—————————

After several more hours of browsing and buying and eating the duo made it back to the tower and sat themselves on the couch.

"That was so much fun!" Ellen exclaimed. He grabbed one of the boxes of Chinese they ordered. and they both fell back onto the couch together. A variety of different bags all around the living room.

Ellen took a glance at the clock. "We might have to postpone pictures till tomorrow." He commented. It was almost 4:00am.

"That sounds like a good idea." Pepper responded. She stood up and the both of them walked to their rooms.

Ellen opened his door.

"Night Ellen." Pepper whispered.

"Night mom." He responded. Quickly closing his door. He heard her walk calmly to her room. As quietly as he could he creaked his door open and listened. Ellen only relaxed when he heard a muffled

'Yesss! Hell yeah! Call Tony!'

He smiled to himself and finally climed into bed after changing out of his ridiculous pajamas. Finally, Ellen fell asleep.

———————

He had somehow managed to get himself on the ship by the end of the week. Witch was kind of crazy. But ya know. What's new.

He was back to sitting with Loki when all of a sudden he felt hands wrap around his waist. He watched the Loki infront of him vanish.

"You wanted this, didn't you?" He felt against his ear. "You wanted to have me hold you like this." Loki muttered, Ellen felt the arms tighten a bit.

"Uh, um-" Ellen stuttered. He was interrupted by Loki turning around and touching his cheek.

Ellen was about to speak again when he felt gentle lips press against his own. Slowly, the boy relaxed.

Then ellen woke the fuck up and had to a long, cold shower.