welcome to the shit show

my name is phoenix, my friends call me Phee- but i don't currently have any so it's been a while since i've heard that.

well anyway- i'm sixteen years old. my life hasn't exactly been glitter and rainbows but hopefully one day it will be :)

*8 YEARS AGO*
Asher, Carson, Sophie, charlotte and phoenix. best friends and inseparable. always together, doing everything together. sleepovers were common and so was the fun.
Asher and charlotte are twins so they were never alone anyway but being together with the group made for a very happy childhood, or so they all thought. half way through third grade charlotte and Asher moved out of state for their dads job, leaving the others alone.

when Asher and charlotte left state phoenix began to dip mentally and started to develop mental health problems. although he was only eight he felt abandoned, and began to fear everyone around him leaving.

*CURRENT TIME*
phoenix to this day still struggles with anxiety due to the leave of his past friends. although it has been eight years he never fully got over it. out of fear of abandonment phoenix never made any friends growing up, throughout middle school and high school he's been alone. Sophie and Carson check on him every now and then but he wouldn't consider them friends as much as he used to, he feels that they pity him.