Chapter 11

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, Teen Wolf's, Shadowhunters', Percy Jackson's Contents or any of its Characters as they all belong to their respective owners. Any other Content or Character you recognize from other TV shows, movies, or books also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, and OC belong to me.

At an office belonging to therapist of the NY Institute, Clary sat on a couch, twiddling her thumbs while the therapist sat on a chair across in front of her, taking notes of their session. It has been at least a two months after the Dark Clary and Lilith incident.

She and Jace had gone under therapy, per orders of Alec as they were showing signs of PTSD. Jace was coming grips to what he did as a Owl as he felt guilty of being used by the Owl in order to collect Lilith's disciples and then they in turn killed their loved ones, as a part of Lilith's ritual. Indirectly, he killed people. But the worse is he tried to almost kill Clary. Let's not forget the torture loops he was out through of killing his adoptive siblings, girlfriend, and Clary. The Owl trying to break him.

Jace had it bad but nothing compared to Clary.

Thanks to her friends and Joanna, some of the Shadowhunters and Downworlders did not harass her to wherever they are present.

It was announced that until the Clave and all Institutes are repaired, then a trial will be taking place, so that was going to be a long while, which gave the time for Clary to heal and focus on the problems present right now.

"Have you been writing in your journal like I recommended?" The therapist asked softly.

Clary nodded. "I have and it helps." Writing in a journal keeps track of all her issues, concerns, and fear day-by-day. Express her thoughts that she normally wouldn't to anyone.

The therapist smiles. "That's good. Prioritizing symptoms and moods help control and improve them by keeping track of anything that might trigger you. So Ms. Fairchild, from where we last left off when our session was over, you were telling me about what it was like under the influence as "Dark Clary", your other persona."

Clary flinched. She can see the dark leer from Dark Clary's face, how she cackled, taunting her in her head.

"It's okay if you don't wish to talk about it. We can move into more important matters until you're ready to come to terms with your experience as your other persona."

Clary shook her head. "No, it's fine. I-I need to do this."

The therapist nodded. "Very well, where shall we begin? How about you tell me what it was like being influence by the Ichor of the First Demon, Lilith?"

"Awful." Clary spat lowly. "It's hard to explain. Me, the real me could see everything she did but I was binded by chains and yet I can't help at feel it was still me only darker."

"Hmm, and what of your brother, Jonathan?"

"What about him?" Clary felt no loss when Joanna destroyed his body. After all he did like almost killing a kid, behaving so creepy towards her like he wanted to do more than just kiss, impersonated and tortured a Shadowhunter to which defiled his corpse by shoving a demon inside Sebastian, and try to hurt everyone. Clary couldn't see a brother but rather a monster, a demon.

Whatever happen to Jonathan, he was long gone when he went to Edom.

"I'm inform that he carried demon blood. Valentine experimented him, you and Jace by giving you all pure blood, only you and Jace were given pure blood of the angels while Jonathan received pure blood of the Queen of Hell. Based on we understand when he masqueraded as Sebastian, he express behavior traits seen those from demons."