Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, Teen Wolf's, Shadowhunters', Percy Jackson's Contents or any of its Characters as they all belong to their respective owners. Any other Content or Character you recognize from other TV shows, movies, or books also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, and OC belong to me.

Sitting in Amara's office with only a blanket to cover her is Goddess, who continues to stare off into space, mumbling what probably is gibberish to many close by.

Observing from afar through the doors and quietly are Michael, Lucifer, and Gabriel, who carefully eye the woman in the room with 'on edge' expressions.

Observing them from just a few feet is Joanna, who is still quizzical to this whole scenario. Amara had only revealed to her the identity of this woman and that was it. Very vague. There was little time to explain as Amara rush back to Heaven to get Goddess medically cleared, not that a primordial entity needs medical treatment but from how weak Goddess is and her mind seems out of the loop save for attacking Amara since it was clear she recognized the latter, it is safe to assume Goddess is not alright.

Joanna hears heels clicking. Turning around, she sees Amara walk behind, looking stressed out. "Sorry I was away. I had to do important stuff but I'm here now. How is our patient?"

The archangels move their heads away from the door. Honestly, this image captures them being the equivalent of children peeking in in adults having conversation.

All three mirrored the exact same expression of haunted looks.

"I can't believe she's still alive." Michael uttered.

Lucifer scoffed. "What did you expect the old man to do? Kill her? Probably thought about it but like all of us, in the grand scheme of it all he probably saw mom useful to use in the future for his story." He spat sarcastically.

"Either way, doesn't look like she took imprisonments too well. Look at her." Peeking through the door again, they see Goddess rocking on the chair back in forth, still muttering gibberish. "She's lost it. Whatever happened in there she couldn't handled it."

"Poor mom. I feel bad." Gabriel said sadly.

"Excuse me," Joanna called out. All eyes turn to her. "But can someone please explain to me what is going on here? You guys have a mom and she was Chuck's former wife? You never mentioned that."

Michael folded his arms with a tired sigh. "That's because there was never any need to talk about it, not when it was a sore topic for all of Heaven."

Gabriel and Lucifer nodded in agreement.

Joanna turned to Amara with a questioning look. "And what about you? Considering back then, we all assume you to be the oldest but turns out you were twins with Chuck and when it comes to the primordials, you guys love to omit the truth or go around in circles instead of coming out clean."

Her tone is gentle but had a scolding manner to it. Joanna didn't mean to be rude as this was probably a sensitive topic for all of them but she was not going to play games with details left out.

Billie is a perfect example as Joanna hated being manipulated as the next person or Winchester.

Amara closed her eyes and nodded. "You're right. Sometimes we ancient beings don't come out clean and lie. For good reasons even if they don't have strong arguments to back them up. I will tell you everything."

Her eyes open. "In the beginning, as you already know, Chuck and I were once Balance. Even when we fought in our millennium Primordial War, we remained united till I was locked away in my Mark and that separation in them forged the Big Bang so the Physical Universe can be born. That is how Goddess came to be. She was born from within Chuck and I."