Chapter 9

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, Teen Wolf's, Shadowhunters', Percy Jackson's Contents or any of its Characters as they all belong to their respective owners. Any other Content or Character you recognize from other TV shows, movies, or books also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, and OC belong to me.

Joanna had gotten a chair sent down here and was sitting on it in a backwards position while her eyes meet in a steel gaze with Clary, who spitefully glares back.

From the background are Jace, Isabelle, Alec, and Magnus. Arriving at the Prison Cell is Luke who had been filled in word of Clary being caught as the perpetrator that was attacking all the Institutes and lead a demonic assault towards the Clave.

Everyone could not grasp these horrid news. Clary Fairchild, sweet and brave Clary that protects the Shadow World not by order of Shadowhunter laws but because it was the right thing to do is now cuffed in this very cell where only those of suspicion or malevolent are imprison down here, not Clary of all people.

Jace exchange back n' forth glances at the two staring down at one another like some staring competition. He was fed up with the lack of interrogation and decided to get some answers because what Eva explain had been vague as explanation lacked details.

"Alright, can someone please explain to me that by the angels is going on?" He glared at Eva. "You said Clary is the perpetrator. That doesn't make sense. How can she be the person responsible for all the chaos going on around the world and slaughtering Shadowhunters? This...it doesn't make any sense!" He angrily exclaimed. He felt the need to defend Clary as couple or not he still cared a lot for Clary and this was just wrong. None of it can be true! It's all a lie!

"I agree, this isn't right." Isabelle stepped forward. She automatically placed a hand to her stomach. In just six days she began the first signs of her pregnancy like the cramps! She had yet to tell anyone, even her own family that she is carrying Clary's baby and that she allowed herself to carry her child. A strange instinct gave cause for Isabelle to defend Clary.

Joanna turn to Jace and Isabelle, unfazed by his lashing out at her as he is correct. An explanation is deserved, simplified and clear version. Joanna took a closer look at Isabelle, narrowing her eyes as they fell down to her stomach. Isabelle noticed Eva is staring at her and followed her gaze where she saw what she is looking it. It made Isabelle stiffen and back away.

"Very well, its quite simple really," she turns back to Clary. "Isn't it, Dark Clary?"

Dark Clary narrowed her eyes. "How could you have figured out I was behind the Downworlder killings, much less the attacks towards the Clave and Institutes?"

Everyone except Joanna gawk in horror and shock. So it is true! She opening to admit and said it without care in the world. No remorse.

Jace shakes his head, taking a step back. "This can't be."

"Clary!" Isabelle looked close to tears.

Magnus's head slightly fell with a sad look. "Buttercup."

Luke and Alec were silent but carried a grim and sorrow expression.

Dark Clary ignored their weep and disappointment. Their thoughts on her meant nothing. "I'd like to hear Eva's explanation of how she cracked the case wide open."

Joanna smirked at her curiosity for the story. "Guess I'll start from the beginning. You see, everyone already determine that the Clave being attacked first was a means of demoralizing every Shadowhunter's confidence. Create fear as fear leads to panic and individuals making ignorant decisions when they don't think rationally, but even without that it didn't matter as none of the Institutes stood any chance with someone of your caliber. You strategically planned your attack by using your special gift of creating new runes, like knocking out security footage of being caught and your enhanced abilities with demon blood, and by how potent the smell is its from a powerful Greater Demon." Her glare harden. "You've been corrupted by pure demon blood."