Prologue

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's, Teen Wolf's, Shadowhunters', Percy Jackson's Contents or any of its Characters as they all belong to their respective owners. Any other Content or Character you recognize from other TV shows, movies, or books also do not belong to me as they too belong to their respective owners. All Original Plot, Original Ideas, and OC belong to me.

Amara had both hands on Joanna's shoulders who happen to have both hands on Chuck's temples. Joanna's eyes a golden bright glow and Amara's were fully black as the black-eyed demons. Amara feels her twin's power of Light being transferred into her own being, altering her Dark nature so that both concepts of dualism can become Balance.

Joanna was being used as a means of a conduit if you like to call it that way. Amara's greater raw power enhanced the young Nephilim's current abilities to siphon not only Chuck, A.K.A. God's Light but also all of his primordial powers, rendering him mortal as the golden veins on his face that signified his powers were being drained and finished as Joanna let go of him and Chuck fell to the ground.

 God's Light but also all of his primordial powers, rendering him mortal as the golden veins on his face that signified his powers were being drained and finished as Joanna let go of him and Chuck fell to the ground

The glow of Joanna's eyes ceased, reverting to their natural blue-colored eyes. As for Amara, she shut her eyes closed as she allowed the new primordial power adjust properly. She reopened them. One her right is a blue glowing blue that resembled the glowing eyes of an angel and the other is her natural full black eyes. She closes them and they were back to their usual chocolate brown-colored eyes.

Chuck laid groaning on the ground as Chuck didn't know what this sensation is but for the first time except when his twin nearly left him in a near death state, his body is registering soreness, which was only the beginning to what he'll be feeling later on of his miserable life.

Standing from the sidelines are Sam, Dean, Cas, and Michael.

Earlier ago, a battle for Creation had once more begun the third time.

The first had been the Primordial War between Light and Dark where God and his four Archangels to beat the Darkness and lock her away.

The second was when Sam and Dean released the Darkness from her prison after breaking the Mark of Cain and it lead to Creation facing off against the Darkness which failed but in the aftermath, Darkness finally realized the true beauty of Creation and reconciled with her twin.

The third taking place today is ironic. Now it is the Darkness defending Creation against its Creator, with the help of two brothers, their angel, God's eldest son, and his granddaughter.

With how God or better yet Chuck is laying on the ground, the victor of this war is clear.

"What...what did you do?" Chuck asked, his voice sounding all rasp. Getting the 'God' sucked out of you can do that to a person.

Joanna and Amara deeply glared at him. Coming to their side are Sam, Dean, Cas, and Michael who also mirrored both women's expression.

"We won." Dean said coolly, fighting every urge to deck the weird squirrely dude as Amara had phrased of calling her twin as he has it long coming.