𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

" Hide the alcohol Lucas!"

" Where? She will be checking under my bed!"

As per usual, wherever the Hernandez brothers were, the chaos was following them.

And today was not an exception.

Moving as fast as they could, like their life depends on that, Theo and Lucas were cleaning the older sibling's room.

He, unlike the little one, was the definition of a messy person.

Elliana and Marianna knocked on the door, but they both went unnoticed, left wondering what on earth was going on.

" Hey guys."

" Hey you two idiots!"

The Portuguese screamed loud enough so they could hear her and not ignore her like they did to Elliana.

" We don't have time for this!" Lucas returned the gesture and screamed,

" Love..."

A cough interrupted Theo mid sentence.

Knowing who the person behind the girls standing at door was, the brothers immediately stopped moving.

Excluding the poor attempt from Theo to hide his brother's underwear that he was holding.

" And I wondered why no one came to see me when I arrived."

" Mama..."

Lucas swallowed the word.

" Lucas aren't you embarrassed. Look, your brother taking care of your mess again."

" But mama..."

Mama Hernandez made her way inside the room, slightly pushing away Elliana and Marianna on the way.

" Come give me a hug. I missed my baby boys."

As on command, the boys wrapped their hands around their mother.

" Look how cute they are."

" Adorable."

The two girls took a few pictures of the family, resulting into a deep blush forming on the boys' cheeks.

" You must be the girl who got my boy wrapped around her finger."

Their mum pointed towards the Portuguese once she let go of her sons.

" Nope ms." Marianna quickly put the blonde in front of her and pushed her closer to where the family was.

" I wouldn't say that..."

" Elliana, honey, please... Theo was doodling your name all over a napkin."

Lucas put his arm around Theo's shoulder and squeezed his cheek, but the later slapped his hand away.

" It's pleasure to meet you dear. At least now I can die in peace knowing he has taste in women."

" Mama!"

Theo protested, but only to be shushed.

" I love you, but you have made some terrible decisions."

Laurence reached to grab his hand and Elliana's as well.

" We are going to spend the day together. Lucas, you are staying here to clean up."

...

" Where we should take your mother?"

Elliana asked her boyfriend, while going through all the brochures she usually gives the tourists when they come, but today she was lost for any ideas.

It was harder when the person you are giving sightseeing advice is the woman who gave birth to your boyfriend.

" You live here, you tell me."

Theo paced back and forth in front of the Bulgarian.

" Stop walking. It makes me feel nauseous."

" Sorry love."

He moved to kiss her head, before plopping down on the sofa next to her.

" What about visiting Souq Waqif? Let's go to the markets?"

" That sounds wonderful!"

Laurence exclaimed from behind the two, scaring Elliana a bit.

" Mum, please don't scare my girlfriend."

" Is there a reason I should not do it?"

His mum raised her eyebrow, while the couple looked at each other.

Wordless, they decided it was still too early to tell her about the baby.

After all, it was the first time Elliana was meeting his mother and if they pop the news, it wouldn't be taken well.

" Because I don't want this relationship to end before it starts."

" If one thing is sure Theo, I will make sure this one lasts."

...

Walking around the streets of the market, spices and traditional clothing surrounding them, Elliana and Theo's mother strolled in front of the defender, leaving him a bit behind.

The hot sun was shining bright as the two women were laughing loudly, clearly getting along.

It was easy to say Theo was happy with the sight unfolding in front of him.

Knowing how his mother was against his previous relationships, seeing Elliana laughing at something she pointed to her, made him smile to himself.

Some would say that three weeks weren't enough for someone to fall in love, but certainly they haven't met their person yet.

Yes, there were many struggles to come after the World Cup ends, but Theo was sure they would make it through.

" Theo look!"

Elliana called his name and showed him a small baby shoes, perfect to fit a newborn.

" We should get them."

The French wrapped his arms around her waist as they looked at the rest of baby clothes and shoes.

" Why are we baby shopping? Did I miss something?"

Laurence appeared next to them out of thin air once again.

Something Elliana noticed she does a lot. Like a ninja.

Panick mode on, the couple couldn't find the right words to get them our of the situation.

" Oh, one of my closest friends is pregnant. Just looking for a gift."

The Bulgarian was faster and came out with a lie.

Not that she wanted to lie to Laurence, but she didn't really have another option in that moment.

" Oh my God! Awesome news! Theo, when are you giving me grandchildren?"

" Lucas gave you one."

" Well, now it's your turn. I won't be that young for much longer."

Tightening his hold on Elliana, he looked back at the shoes she showed him earlier.

He has to buy them later.

" Someday mama. Someday."

Sooo, Mama is here