𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

" Where are you taking me?"

Theo had his hands on Elliana's shoulders as he was guiding her to where he was headed.

The scarf covering her eyes wasn't much of a help and soon enough they both bumped into a nearby wall.

" Remind me to never trust you, when you say I have to."

The Bulgarian rubbed her head, feeling that there probably will be a bump forming in the next hours.

" I said you have to trust me this time only, love."

" This doesn't help your case."

Thankful for the fact she couldn't see him, Theo rolled his eyes before slightly directing her to turn to the right.

" A few more steps and we are there."

Once they have arrived, the defender gave the guy, dealing with the lights, a signal to turn them on.

" I am blindfolded, but still can feel it's very bright here."

A small laugh left his lips.

" That's true. But you are going to love it."

The lights at Lusail Stadium made Elliana close her eyes at first, after he removed the scarf from her head.

She was lost for words, stunned by the beauty of the construction, but mostly by the gesture.

Just a few hours ago, France played their quarterfinal game, which unfortunately she couldn't attend due to her work back in the hotel.

However, Theo remembered how much she wanted to go, so straight after the match he went ahead and picked her up, saying he had planned a surprise for her.

That's how the blonde found herself blindfolded, with him helping her walk.

A few moments later, Elliana finally turned around to face him and placed a small kiss on his lips.

" You didn't."

" I did it. For you."

She smiled as she pressed her back to his from and Theo wrapped his hands around her.

" It's pretty, but what are we doing here. Listening Ed Sheeran and dance?"

" No..." He pointed towards the football a few metres away from them.

" You are going to help me train."

The French picked up the ball and started walking to the center of the pitch, while Elliana was standing closer to the corner flag.

" How exactly this will improve your skills?" Elliana rose one of her eyebrows, but a response didn't follow.

" Theo? Where did you go now?"

She started looking around, but he was nowhere in sight.

" Here, Ana."

His voice came from behind her.

A table for two awaiting for them to sit, few small candles were lit. Bottle of wine and two glasses in Theo's hands.

" Don't look so surprised. I can be romantic when I want to."

" I had this feeling you're. You just never showed it to me."

Theo passed her glass and then reached to grab her hand in his and hold it.

" Maybe it's time for me to show this side of me to my girlfriend."

" Girlfriend?"

Theo lifted her hand and placed a kiss on it, resulting in a deep blush forming of Elliana's cheeks.

" Yes. "

...

" Where are they?"

" Should have been here ten minutes ago!"

" Ten? More like twenty!"

Alicia, Marianna and Hannah were pacing back and forth in the Bulgarian's room, waiting for Fleur and Sveta to arrive with the boys.

They were having an emergency meeting, since it's the third time they had seen Elliana and Theo sneak out in the middle of the night.

There was tea and no one was spilling it.

Just as Marianna took out the big white board and colourful markers, Sveta and Fleur bursted inside with Lucas, both Bens, Pedro and Mason.

" We are here!"

" We weren't going to be late, but someone was watching Sponge Bob."

The two girls looked directly to Mason.

" It was my favourite episode." The midfielder said in defence.

" Lucas, do you know where your brother is?"

The flight attendant asked the older Hernandez and popped open her blue marker to start writing on the board.

" Now, that's something my mum says. And usually I never know the answer."

Lucas shrugged his shoulders and moved to sit on the couch, grabbing some popcorn on his way.

" He has been sneaking out recently."

Marianna put a picture of Theo up on the white board, showing him walking out of the hotel, to prove her point.

" That's not a surprise for me. But it's all the information I have."

" How do you not know something?"

Alicia shook her head, realising that Lucas has been pretty useless so far.

" After that accident with baby Hernandez, he hasn't really talked with me. The lad is still mad."

" Okay, Pavard and Chilwell? You have been close with him these past days."

Svetlana made a few steps closer to her favourite Ben and the other one, flashlight in her hand as she directed it at their faces.

" My eyes!"

" I am not saying shit!"

Both defenders said in unison.

" So you know something, Chilwell. Spill it!"

The English was now surrounded by all of the girls, with nowhere to escape.

" Pedro knows everything! Theo is aware of the fact he is the sweetheart of the group and you won't ask him for details."

Ben admitted everything in one breath, but he didn't even had time to process what had just happened, when Fleur and Hannah were already sitting on both sides of Pedro.

" Just don't touch his face, please."

" You are not helping me!?"

Pedro looked at his girlfriend picking up the remote for the TV, instead of saving him.

" Come on, Neto. Where are Theo and Elliana?"

" Sorry Fleur, but I promised I'll keep my mouth shut."

The French girl looked up to see Hannah's reaction and if she was thinking the same way.

And she did.

The next moment, they were tickling the Portuguese footballer, waiting for him to give up and confess.

" Stop! Stop, okay I will speak."

"Finally!"

Sveta rose her hands in praise.

" They are at Lusail Stadium. Theo planned a date for them there. Now leave me, you crazy women."

What do you guys do when someone is testing your patience and all?