𝑻𝒆𝒏

" Another game, another goal for you at the world cup Theo. Four goals for a defender, what's the secret?"

Sveta started her last interview for the night.

" Let's say I have been very motivated recently."

He winked at the camera making the journalist laugh. After all, the Russian was pretty aware of what he meant by saying this.

" Is it a special person or just your mindset?"

" Definitely my mindset helps a ton, but there's someone special. But I won't say more."

" I can see. Your whole face just lit up when you said that."

There was that sparkle in his eyes and stupid smile signaling for his feelings towards that person and this made Sveta smile to herself.

" To change the topic for a second. One more game, one final push. Do you think France can become a back to back world champions?"

" The final game against England will be a tough one, that's for sure. However we are going to give everything we have."

Putting an end to the interview, Sveta and Theo started walking towards the exit of the stadium.

She had a date with Manuel later that night, despite the fact Germany had just lost the semifinal.

" You and Manuel, huh?"

" You and Elliana, huh?"

Sveta answered his question with another one. She wasn't singing a happy song tonight.

Her favourite team got knocked out by her friend's boyfriend team and now had to be in the same car as him.

" Say it."

" Say what?"

The French gave the girl a knowing looks and pulled out of his parking spot.

" You are good friend of Elliana's... But you don't like me."

" Theo, you are the reason Germany is out. I can punch you right here in that moment and you don't want it."

The blonde threatened and lifted her hand to support her words.

" I am driving right now. We are too young and beautiful to die yet."

" Okay... I will punch you later."

Sveta shrugged her shoulders and let her head rest on the window.

" I still don't know why you don't like me, though."

" It's none of your business."

He took another left turn, a bit left before they reach the hotel.

" Not that I don't like you, Theo. I just have been having a bad feeling for the past days."

" Is it linked with me?"

Theo looked curiously at the girl next to him after he parked in his usual spot, near the back entrance of the hotel.

" I don't know. I am not a medium."

...

" No, no, no..."

Alicia was sitting on the bed in Elliana's bedroom watching Love actually, while her friend was pacing around the bathroom, stuff hitting the floor.

" What is it?"

" Damn, he is good."

Popping her head through the door, the younger one looked inside to find her friend with worried expression on her face.

" Everything alright?"

" I don't know." Elliand admitted and pressed her lips in thin line.

Trying to figure out what was going on, Alicia looked around the bathroom only to find five different pregnancy tests laying on the sink.

All positive.

" He should be here soon."

" I know. I am just sitting here hoping they are all false positive."

Wrapped in silence, Elliana surprisingly calm, while the other Bulgarian was on the verge to lose it, a loud knock on the door was heard.

" Bathroom. Now."

Were the first words Alicia told Theo before he even stepped inside and started pushing him to where his girlfriend was.

" I didn't think of you as a bossy person."

The French joked, but his smile faded when he spotted Elliana sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

" I am leaving. Call me if you need something. Знам къде да скрием тялото."

( I know where to hide the body)

" Your brother was kind of right."

" What do you mean, love? Lucas is rarely right about things."

Feeling nervous now as Theo was down on her level in front of her, the blonde pressed her head on his chest.

" First I will say that you have been successfully scoring lately."

" Well, thank you..."

He was interrupted midway through his sentence, when she reached to grab the tests from the sink.

" That's what I mean by saying Lucas was right. God, I swear he has some sort of sixth sense for this."

Theo looked down to see what Elliana was holding.

His first reaction was to drop on the cold tiles. Shocked was one way to describe how he felt in that moment.

" Baby Hernandez is on the way."

" Yes, Theo. What now?"

Surely this wasn't part of neither of their plans.

They didn't even know what was going to happen with their relationship after the World Cup ends.

" We have to figure it out, Ana. Your whole life is here, mine in Milan. But it's not a hopeless case."

He couped her face and looked her in the eyes.

" Let's wait and see how it goes."

" You are not mad?"

Despite being so quiet and calm, Elliana was still tad bit worried about Theo being mad.

" I created this. I don't have the right to be."

Baby Hernandez is going to be here soon