𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

The following day Leijla, Hannah and Alicia found themselves sitting on the couches in the small lobby on the fourth floor in the hotel.

They were waiting for their England boys to finally come out of their rooms and go have lunch somewhere.

" I swear, they take longer than any of us."

Alicia plopped back down on the sofa and crossed her arms.

If she knew they would take so much time, she would have gone and picked someone else.

" Thank God you are still here."

Mason opened the door, with Jadon and Ben trailing behind.

" Told you Mason. We are even early."

The youngest of all looked at his phone to check the time, but when he looked back up he was welcomed with annoyed glares.

" It you mean an hour late, then okay.

" Oh, you are the flight attendant. I remember you."

Ben pointed towards Hannah.

She looked different without her uniform, he thought. But she is still pretty.

" Let's move. I am starving."

...

" Okay so, we know know why Leijla and Hannah are here. What about you?"

Jadon used his fork to add more expression to his words as he waited for the Bulgarian to answer his question.

" School."

" School? That's all?"

He furrowed his brows in confusion.

People, especially young people would be choosing Qatar as a destination for their vacation or something.

School was the least expected answer.

" It takes some intelligence and paper work to come here, Jadon."

" I am not doubting your intelligence. I know you are smart."

He sent a smile her way, before they both turned their attention to the lawyer in the group.

" You guys are going to give me some inside details. I know you all stand against the violation of human rights."

" What do you need? We are doing it."

Mason said way too fast.

Through out the whole lunch he was staring at Leijla, like she put him under a spell.

Mason had that dreamy look in his eyes since they left the hotel.

He even tripped over his feet, when he opened the door for her.

" It's good to know I have your support."

" Just open your eyes and ears and watch carefully for everything unusual and you consider wrong."

Alicia and Hannah nodded their heads.

Having insiders in six of the teams at the World Cup was a huge advantage.

Information doesn't spread around without someone to spill it.

The rest of the work was left for the girls to do. And they were damn ready to throw whoever is needed under the bus to reach their goal.

" Also, you can speak about it on your social media. The more people and coverage the case get, the better. It will only put the responsible ones under pressure."

Hannah added.

" Alright girls. You have a deal."

I know it's a super short one, but I didn't calculate my time properly and now I am late for girls night.
Hope you enjoyed it ❤️