𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

It was the early afternoon, the day after France's game against Scotland, and Elliana and Theo were wrapped in blankets watching Home Alone 2.

It was time to get into that Christmas spirit, since the holiday was just around the corner.

One of the bonuses to have the world cup during the winter. Not like they were many more, though.

The Bulgarian even found a small Christmas tree hidden in her boss's office.

However, their quality time together was cut short when a knock interrupted them.

" You picking the door or you?"

Elliana asked the boy sitting next to her, knowing she was too lazy to get up and see who it was.

It was also his room and the person was most likely looking for him.

" Elliana, I know you are inside!"

Fleur screamed from the other side, loud enough for the whole hall to hear.

" I think it's for you, love."

Theo send her a cheeky grin, as she got up from the bed, still with the blanket around her body.

" Are you naked?"

" No."

The French was confused why her friend was tightly wrapped in a fuzzy blanket, having in mind the hot whether outside.

" Then what about this?"

" The air conditioning is on. I am cold."

Fleur pinched the bridge if her nose.

Despite her age and job, Elliana was a Pisces to the core and this meant she was the most childish of all more often than you imagine.

" You can turn it off." The blonde unplugged the the machine before turning back her attention to Elliana and Theo.

" Hello Theo."

" Bonjour mon Chérie."

He sent the girl a salute and looked back at his laptop.

It was his favourite part of the movie playing.

" Now, get dressed Ell. We are waiting for you in the lobby."

...

" So... What's the reason behind this emergency girl meeting?"

The Bulgarian took a sip from her chocolate milkshake and looked at the girls in front of her.

Obviously she was under interrogation, but she couldn't think of the exact reason why.

" Lucas is spreading rumours..."

Marianna casually said.

" What type of rumours?"

" That baby Hernandez is on the way."

The Portuguese finished what her original thought was and had Elliana spit her milkshake and therefore choke.

" I am going to kill him."

" Okay, do it. But we want answers."

Selena pointed out.

If the older sibling was getting ready to welcome a baby, then something was going on between his brother and their friend.

" Are you two dating?"

" Why you didn't tell us?"

" Was it good?"

" Is he big?"

The last question silenced everyone.

" What?"

The Russian in the group asked. She didn't exactly understand what was wrong and inappropriate about her question.

" First, we haven't put a label on anything. Second I still don't know what to tell you. Third, yes. Yes it was. And lastly, I am keeping that information for me, Sveta."

" Damn..."

Sveta, disappointed with not getting more details, rested her head on her hands.

" When exactly you knew you and Theo are more than friends?"

Hannah looked up to Elliana, giving the start of what was going to be a long afternoon.

" If I had an answer to this, it would be easier."

" You are so in love!"

Alicia exclaimed in surprise.

The other Bulgarian had noticed how the two were inseparable or when they would finish each other sentences or something,

" Even if I am, which I really am, until Theo decides on whether he is making the first step or not, I am not doing it."

...

"Lucas!"

The younger Hernandez's voice echoed through the gym.

And by the sound if it, he wasn't happy at all.

" Oops, time to run for my life."

Lucas looked at his wrist watch and got up in front of the amused looks on Benjamin and Kylian's faces.

" Don't you dare take another step!"

" Shit, Theo is pissed."

Ben mumbled, as he was scared to not end up in similar situation as the older defender.

" Hello brother. What can I do for you?"

Sweet smile and puppy eyes mode on.

" I don't know, maybe you can stop walking around saying I make babies left, right and centre."

" It's not a lie. It's going to happen someday."

Lucas shrugged his shoulders.

" Kids usually come as a surprise." He added and moved to grab is KitKat from the floor.

The chocolate fell victim.

" Only when you want them. Lucas. The entire hotel is gossiping."

" And it's good that at least there are not names involved."

The news of a footballer getting a girl pregnant spread like wildfire and everyone, from the kitchen to the people working on the roof, was talking about it.

" Imagine if it gets leaked to the press."

" I get it. I made mess."

With a mouth full of his dessert, Lucas admitted his mistake.

Now he had to fix it quickly.

" I will just say that Ronaldo uses fake tan and before you realise it, people will be talking about him."

" Good. But next time I will beat your ass. I don't care if you are my brother."

With one last look in the eyes, Theo left the gym and went straight to training, where he was constantly asked about the situation he was dragged in.

Back in the gym, Kylian and Ben were finally breathing normally again after holding in their breaths, while witnessing the encounter between the Hernandez duo.

" You two good?"

Kinda feel like I am back on track with updating, but absolutely losing track of the chaos I created.