𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

During breakfast, early in the morning before the final preparations for the game tonight, all of the French players were eating their breakfast peacefully.

Except the table where the Hernandez duo was.

Theo's avocado toast was still untouched, but the defender's mind was away for the delicious food in front of him.

His brother Lucas, who was unfortunately injured, put his crutches away and reached to shove Theo's shoulder.

" What are you doodling on that napkin? Let me see."

The younger one tried to hide the napkin, but Lucas was quicker.

The whole scene caught the attention of Benjamin Pavard and Kylian Mbappè as they lifted their eyes from the food.

" Man, you are embarrassing yourself."

A look of disapproval made its way on his face as he shook his head.

" Give it back, Lucas."

" No, no, no. Whose Elliana? And why you wrote her name down with your last name? You married already?"

If Ben and Kylian weren't curious before, then now they certainly were.

" Isn't this the hotel manager?"

" Or its the girl you went out on a date?"

They both asked Theo, with curiosity sparkling in their eyes. Fork and butter knife in each of them hands.

Lucas was trying to suppress a laugh and his brother snatched the napkin back from him.

" It's none of your business guys."

He pouted and crossed his arms like a child. A blush now forming on his cheeks.

Theo knew his behaviour was similar to the one of a teenage boy rather than a grown man.

But sometimes, things like this happen and there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just be careful it doesn't end up in the wrong hands.

Today, the napkin really ended up in the wrong hands.

" You are my brother and you look like you like that girl. And as your best man, I should know if there's a wedding happening soon. Or one to which I wasn't invited."

" Lucas, shut up."

The bickering was put on pause, when Ben spotted the blonde entering the restaurant.

" That's her!"

" Act natural!"

" Now that's what I call motivation for a game."

All three said, seeing Elliana approaching their table.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, when she finally stopped next to Theo and rested her hand on the back of his chair.

Something that both brothers noticed.

One was happy from the fact how close she was, and one smirked to himself knowing why the other had her in his mind all morning.

" Morning gentlemen. Just wanted to wish you good luck tonight. Especially to you, heard you are starting Theo."

" Thank you. Watch me score a goal for you."

" Flirt."

Kylian coughed the word earning himself a nasty look from Theo and high five front the older sibling.

" I'll remember that. See you later."

Elliana kissed his cheek before moving to the other tables to see how the rest of the players were doing as part of her job.