36 - Confession

This chapter is dedicated to MissRhealyne.

Hey guys! I am back for the chapter! Sadly this would be the second to the last chapter. Hope this will satisfy you though. The title itself excites you. I know it, cause it did to me and I enjoyed writing this! Enjoy the chapter!

 Dream's Point of View

 I woke up in the bed to see a teary-eyed Lia beside me.

 "What happened to him?", she asked.

 "He was overwhelmed with something. Give him time to rest. I'll go out and bid them farewell to the boys and Nicki downstairs. It's not my house, but you could stay here. There are 2 guestrooms. Another one appears in the attic.", a voice replied.

 I didn't want to open my eyes. The warmth of a hand gripping my mine tightly. I heard the door closed as Lia's whimper made me open my eyes slowly. I groaned to the pain in my head. Her head shut up as we stared at each other. I can't stop staring at those beautiful brown eyes. I smiled gently. 

 "Hello.", I softly said with a smile.

 "You idiot. You scared me.", she giggled lightly with tears still streaming down as she buried her head on my chest. 

 I knew my heartbeat was going in a frenzy, but that didn't stop me from hugging back. 

 "I know it's not the moment now Lia, but what would you do if you found out that you have a little brother, but you never knew?", I asked while caressing her hair. 

 "Well, I would be devastated for sure, but I would like to meet him no matter what. No matter what it takes, he is still my sibling and I do not abandon them even if our relationship would be foul and constant bullying.", she chuckled.

 "But, I would take time to recover from getting lied to. A person once said to me. Forgiving is easy, but forgetting is harder than anything. Bullies bully people to remove the pain inside them and give them satisfaction. Love of a family is more powerful than love for others. Family comes first than anything. I knew it shouldn't be my point to tell you, but Candice explained it to me. She said that you found out about your little brother. It's not my business, but I would meet up personally with my mother to meet him.", Lia explained making me looked at her, utterly shocked.

 A lone tear made its way out of my eyes.

 "How though? How can I bring myself to face mom when I've been lied to for my whole life. I would have someone to share my boyish problems.", my voice cracked.

 "Hey. No one is forcing you to show yourself to your parents. You should take your time, but you can't possibly give in with not meeting them entirely. No matter what, they are your family. The woman who gave life to you hid it to protect you. Put yourself in her shoes. What would you do if your own son is kidnapped and is threatening you that they will kill him, you, and your other son Dream? Your name is unique. Dream. An imagination when you're asleep. You were named that way because you are special. No one chose to lie to you. It was forced. Do you hear me?", she said.

 "I am weak. How can I possibly do that? I can't even save you.", I said and buried my head on her chest, tears streaming down.

 "Whatever happens to me is nothing. You aren't weak. In fact, you saved me. You always did. The day we met. You almost hit me with your car.", she paused making me chuckle.

 "You helped me with what I'm carrying you. In the market. When Evan threatened you. You didn't turn down like a weakling. That's... What I like about your Dream. When I was broke down, you came to me. Even though I was pushing you away, you still stayed. When I was jealous. Instead of being pissed, you enjoyed it. Do you know why I was jealous there Dream?", she asked.

 I looked at her in the eyes. There was one emotion in her eyes. 

 Love. 

Full of it. 

 "What would that be Lia?", I asked.

 "I...", she paused.

 The door suddenly opened revealing mom who was crying her eyes out.

 "Dream, my boy. I am so sorry I hid it. I didn't mean to. I was afraid.", mom ran to me and hugged me tightly. 

 She was breathing heavily. Wetting my shirt I hugged back, tears pouring down once again. 

 "I'm sorry to mom. I didn't put myself in your shoes. I love you, mom. Nothing will change that. I will always love you.", I said with a smile forming my face.I finally know. 

I knew I made a mistake to be mad, but what Lia said. Put me in her shoes first then be the judge. I now saw the fear it might have given mom. 

 :::::::::::::: :::::::::::::: :::::::::::::: :::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::

 We pulled away from each other. I smiled at her brightly. 

 "Let's meet my little brother shall we?", I said, making mom smile and nod.

 "Tomorrow. Right now you rest. Drista would be here tomorrow. Hopefully, your little brother will also.", mom said.

 I nodded my head as mom left to go to the next guest room. I sighed and saw Lia smiling at the chair in the room. 

 "What?", I asked. 

 "Nothing.", she smiled. 

 "What were you gonna tell me?", I asked with a smile. 

 "Nothing important.", she said making me frown. 

 "Okay then. I'll just call Peril for our date.", I said out of nowhere making Lia glared at me.

 She walked towards me and took my phone, slamming it down on the bed.

 "What the hell?", I exclaimed with a smirk. 

 "Fine, I'll tell it.", she said with her hands on my shoulder. 

 "I love you damn it. So much it hurts to see you meeting with that girl. I love you so damn much.", she exclaimed and pulled me for a kiss.

 A smile erupts on my face as I pulled her towards me, locking my lips with her. The kiss is full of passion and love. I licked her lips, asking for entrance. Her lips were sealed, so I bit it making her gasp as I pulled my tongue inside, fighting for dominance. We soon pulled away, leaning my head on hers. 

 "I love you too damn it. So damn much.", I whispered. 

She pulled me once more as the cold night became hot and sinful. I loved it.

I love her and she is mine.

Beautiful is what I describe in this chapter. They confessed! Can you believe it? I hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you want to be dedicated to chapters like this. Please do share this on:

 Instagram and tag me: @Unknown_authur2

Twitter and tag me: @Unknown76981852

Thank you!