22 - Party: Day 1

Dream's Point of View

We ate and party the whole morning until afternoon. I was inside mine and Nick's room fixing my bags in the corner. We planned something this whole week earlier, Nick and I. On the first day, it will be a time for my birthday. No funny business. Swimming and whatnot. It would be a classic birthday party. After eating, I and Nick sat outside the beach house drinking some beer. "So how was your birthday going so far?" he asked. "It's going great. Anyways, about our plan this week. Is it manageable?", I asked. "Yeah, it is.", he said. "Great! For now. Let's count this as a rest day. Tomorrow, the fun will begin.", I said. We both clanked our drinks together chugged it down. I dropped the bottle, feeling the bitter taste of the alcohol going down. "Calm down with the beer Dream. We can't let the birthday boy drunk especially when your ex is here.", he said. "I got it in control.", I said with a smirk. "Whatever you say. I'll just get some cake. Want some?", he asked. "Yeah sure. Thanks.", I said as he stood up and went inside to get some cake.

 "Hey Birthday boy.", Sam said as I looked at her. She was wearing my shirt with her long legs on display. "What are you doing with my shirt?", I asked. "Why? Does it bother you?", she asked. "Yes, it bothers me. Give it back.", I said. "If you say so.", she said and removed it to show her pink laced bikini. She gave it to me as I grabbed it and opened another beer. "What do you think of the view?", she asked as she went in front of me. "The view of the ocean is nostalgic.", I commented. "Oh, not that view. This view.", she said and sat on my lap. I shoved her off me and said, "The view is very disgusting. Sorry." She glared at me then walked away. Lia then went out of the door wearing short shorts and a tied polo shirt. "Hey Dream. Can I have some?", she said and snatched the bottle in my hand and drank some. "Hey.", I sighed. "What's wrong?", she said and hand me back my beer. "Nothing really, waiting for Nick. He's getting some cake.", I said. "I see... Well then, let's drink then swim later.", she said and opened a bottle of Korean beer named "Soju", and took a sip. "So, how's your YouTube career?", I asked. "It's fine. I'm actually on a break for a while for your birthday. Got any plans for the rest of the week?", she asked. "You'll find out soon Li.", I smirked at her. "What's with the smirk?", she asked. "Nothing. You just look hot.", I commented. Her face reddened. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself.", she replied.

 "Oh, I am not just that. I look damn hot.", I exclaimed. "Where?", she jokingly asked. I grabbed her hand and let her hand unbutton my polo. "Lia, look at me.", I said, biting my lips. Her eyes never left my hand on hers. I let go of her until her hand unbuttons the last three buttons. "You can stop now.", I said making her snap back to reality and looked away, blushing madly. I laughed hard until Nick sat down and asked me what's wrong. I smirked at Lia who was still hiding. "You can ask Lia that.", I said and downed another beer. "Okay?", Nick said, unsure whether what to do. I took a bite on the vanilla cake mom baked. I knew the taste of my mom's baking and not to brag, but it tastes like heaven. Nick suddenly moaned. "This tastes so good! Where did you buy this cake Lia?", Nick asked. "Oh no. We didn't buy that. Dream's mom made that.", she said. "Bro, your mom is so good at baking. Can you ask her to make me a cake on my birthday?", he asked. "Sure sure. I'll tell her that. She won't be here since she has to watch Drista so I called Tommy, Wilbur and his girlfriend.", I said. "How about George?", Nick asked. "He wasn't allowed said his parents.", I sadly said. "Pity. I'd be in our room Dream. I'm quite sleepy. Bye.", he said and finished his 4th bottle while I was still consuming my 5th. "Okay, see you there.", I said while Lia leaned on my shoulder. "You only drank 1 bottle of that drink. How have you drunk already?", I asked. "Oh, I ain't drunk. Just tired that's all.", she said. I chuckled and nodded. "Whatever you say Lia.", I said and finished my bottle, feeling myself getting dizzy so I stopped. "Well, let's head back inside. Let's eat our dinner.", I said as we stood up and saw mom already packing while Candice was nowhere to be found. Probably inside her's and Lia's room. "Hey, mom. Thanks for attending my birthday and the cake was delicious! Nick wants his cake to be like he said.", I said while hugging mom. "Oh, how sweet of Nick. I will make him a cake on his birthday. I just need to know what his favorite cake is.", she said. "He likes every cake honestly.", I said. Mom laughed and nodded. "Take care okay? I will be with Drista for the time being. Candice insisted on staying here with you. Take care of her okay?", mom said. "Yes, mom. Go take some take-outs for Drista so she won't cry because her own brother didn't invite her to his birthday.", I joked. Mom laughed. "I already did. Bye son!", Mom said and gave me one last hug before leaving. I smiled warmly. 

 This was the best birthday ever.