28 - Party: Day 4

Hey guys! I am back for another chapter! Thank you all for 800 reads! I love you guys! Enjoy!

Dream's Point of View

 I woke up and felt a person's head sleeping on my chest. I looked who it was to see Lia sleeping peacefully. I can't help but smile. She was so gorgeous when she is sleeping. On top of me just adds a cherry on top. I pushed her hair behind her ear. I saw her move as I shut my eyes quickly. I felt her move closer to me as she wrapped her hands tighter. "Lia?", I said and opened my eyes as I stared at her shocked face. She then pushes herself away from me. "Sorry.", she said, blushing. I rose a brow and pulled her towards me. "I never said anything like 'I don't like it.", I said. She said nothing and just laid there on my chest. I can feel my heart pounding. I knew that I like Lia. I just can't bring myself to tell her my feelings. I didn't even know if she likes me back. She is showing this friendship vibe we shared. I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. She is one of the many persons I can trust. We shared kisses, but she seemed to forget about it. I still haven't. The kiss is still replaying on my head. I sighed as my heart went back to its normal pace. I placed my head on hers as I fell back to sleep. 

 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 The light shined through the blinds of the window. I knew that I missed the sunrise, but I can't seem to get up because of a goddess sleeping on me. I smiled and kissed her forehead before getting up quietly, not wanting to wake her up, and walked to the bathroom. I did my deeds and brush my teeth then left for coffee. I walked inside the beach house as I saw it clean? I checked the rooms and saw all of them sleeping. Candice and Nick were cuddling each other which pissed me but decided to let them be as it is her love life. I made my black coffee and walked outside to see Lia in the pool. I spy on her from afar as I saw a man walking in her direction. Insecurities filled me as I watched. He and Lia started chatting with each other as I felt jealousy rise inside me. The feeling of beating the man who is speaking with her is hard to control, but I resisted the risk of hurting someone. I distracted myself by finishing the cup of coffee, even if it was hot. I then saw him touch her waist making me grip the cup tighter, breaking it with only my grip. I saw them laughing and smiling. I can't bear to look at it. I stomped on our room and frowned. Why was I being so damn jealous? We are not together. It is her life and hers alone. Her personal life is not mine to control. I decided to fight back. I wore a simple black swimming trunk and left my body exposed. I never do this shit but something tells me that I should fight back. I messed up my hair, making it messy yet hot for me. I walked outside, catching the women's eyes who are enjoying the beach. I walked towards them, slightly growing closer to Lia. I avoided them and walked to the beach as the wave washes the white sand of the beach. I got on the cold water and remove the jealousy away with the cooling water.

After a while, I saw them eating on the porch. I walked back to land when someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to see a woman with a small little girl beside her. "Hey cutie.", she said. "Um, hi.", I awkwardly said as I saw the kid playing with the wed sand. "What is the name of the cute little angel?", I asked as bent down to her size as she ran to my arms. I picked her up and smiled. "Her name is Precious.", the woman smiled. "Shouldn't you be weirded out as a stranger is carrying your child?", I asked. "Why would I? It's fine if it is a hot one.", she flirted making me smirk at her. I felt someone staring at me as my smirk grew wider. "You think I'm hot?", I questioned with a smirk on my face. "Yes. What's your name? I'm Peril.", she said wrapping her arm around my arm. "It's Dream.", I smirk as the child playing with my hair. "My child likes you.", she smirked at me. "Maybe it's because I am irresistible?", I smirked back. "That you are Dreamy boy.", she flirted as her hands glide through my chest. I suddenly felt a tug on my arm pulling me violently making the woman stumble. "Hands off!", I heard a familiar voice growl. I looked to who it was to see Lia glaring at the woman. They both glared at each other as I pushed them both aside. I gave a small smile to the woman. "Sorry for that.", I weakly said and left with Lia. "What was that?", I asked. "You really gonna ask me that? The woman is basically rubbing her body on you!", Lia exclaimed. "Okay, and?", I questioned. She stayed quiet. "I'm not the woman who talked to a stranger and literally allowed them to touch her waist a bit lower, almost her ass.", I scoffed. She looked at me with pure shock. "What do you mean?", she asked. "Drop the act. I saw you with that guy.", I rolled my eyes. She suddenly laughed making me confused. "What's so funny?", I asked. "That guy you were referring to is my brother!", she laughed harder making my jaw drop. 

 That was her brother??