29 - Falling

Dream's Point of view

 On this day, I don't know what Nick planned for us. He was always the type of guy who loves to surprise people including me, George, and BadboyHalo. He gathered us on the beach for him to say what will our plan be today. "Today, we are gonna do so many. First of all, I buried something here when you were all sleeping. It has 2,000 dollars inside it and whoever finds it will keep it. Thanks for shouldering the money Dream.", he said and looked at me as I glared at him. So that's where he said that he needed 2,000 from me. "Secondly, when you were asleep. We decided to check up on y'all and we saw 2 persons cuddled up with each other.", Nick smiled at Lia and me while I glared. "Let me guess, you guys when I came here 7 AM to see both little Nick and my sister, Candice cuddling.", I said making them look at both of them who were blushing. "Same goes to both you and Lia. We saw you guys tangled up with each other with Lia's hand on your chest!", Nick fought back. I looked at Lia who was brushing madly. "My hands weren't wrapped around her.", I said. "Could you guys stop fighting like kids fighting over a damn candy?.", Candice said irritatingly.

 We rode on the speedboat as planned by Nick since we are gonna do some island hopping. It was pretty fun for sure! Lia and I haven't talked to each other ever since the awkward moment earlier. What was I doing? Judging her with my eyes. I acted like she was my girlfriend. My possession was in fact, she isn't. We got out of the speedboat and looked at the majestic view. There was a shade there since we are gonna stay here till 3 PM. Then come back and enjoy the rest of the evening. I decided to go on inside the small forest there. It was beautiful. The trees were blocking some sunlight to add their beauty. I was about to go further when the driver stopped me. "Sir, I would act you to go down as this area is dangerous.", he said. "Why is that?", I asked as we walked down. "There are many rumors that there are ghosts here. No one believed them but this was said that there was a murder here. A person went here and went missing. When he was found, they saw him in pieces. We shut this down but reopened it. Let's just be careful.", he explained while I nodded. "Ghosts, huh...", I whispered as we walked down. We arrived at the shade as the driver walked back into the speedboat and checked some things. I walked to the shade as the man with Lia decided to join. I cannot remember his name when Nick invited him. Leo? Leonardo? Oh, right. Leon. I sighed and shook the feelings in me. I grabbed some chips in the bowl there and a stick of ice cream. I just ate my thought away. 

 Or so I thought... 

 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 Everyone gathered for lunch as it was 12:00 already. The food is already prepared there as we ate in silence. I grabbed a beer on the cooler with a plate of shrimps and crabs then sat down at the table near the shade. I don't want human interaction. At least for now. I watched as they talked and laugh at the shade while I ate alone at the table. I sighed and saw how good-looking her brother is. Brown eyes, and eyes. Perfect nose and jawline. Perfect sculpt body which I wish I had, but now I'm just a lean guy. Some say I am jacked, but I doubt as I hit the gym not daily. Why am I feeling so insecure about myself? I grabbed my phone and turned on the camera. I examine my features. Green eyes with dirty blonde hair. Some stubble and a sharp jawline. I look stupid. How can I ever like a girl who I know, would never like me back? I closed my phone and ate some shrimps then drank the beer and leaned on my chair. These feelings would kill me one day, and I just know it. 

 "Hop on board everyone!", the driver said as we packed our stuff and trash and went inside. I was picking the trashes and threw it in the bin. I grabbed my bag and hopped in. I was walking there when the person in front of me suddenly tripped, falling on top of me. I fell on my back and winced in pain as I opened my eyes. I saw Lia on top of me whose hands are on the side of my head and her head on my chest. I looked at the boat to see Candice smirking at me. She opened her eyes and looked at me as I stared at her brown eyes. I got lost in her eyes. It felt like it was just the 2 of us there. I felt myself getting shook by her orbs. I shook my head as she stood up embarrassed. "Sorry.", she muttered. I got up and grabbed my things then went on the boat. Sadly, the only seat that is not occupied is beside Lia. I sat down, ignoring the words my heart is trying to say as the speedboat dashed. 

 That was damn awkward, and the weirdest thing is.

 I actually liked it...