6 - Drista?

Hey guys! I'm back for another chapter. I hope you guys are doing fine. In this chapter, Sam and Dream would be meeting. That's just it. Enjoy guys!

Dream's Point of View

 A week later

It's been a week since when I bought the computer. The house is getting built in Washington, Florida. The view there is nice and is not that crowded. I opened my PC and opened Minecraft I installed 3 days ago and the pocket wifi. The 2nd manhunt video boomed and I earned another 500,000 dollars in 4 days. I checked Twitter and saw that Sam was tweeting false information about me. Some made me sad and some made me pissed. Ignoring the messages, I got up and changed in my sweats and gym shirt. I grabbed my keys and left to go to the gym. I drove to the nearest gym in town and went inside after verifying my age. After the workout, I walked towards the store next to it and asked, "Can I get a bottle of water please?", I asked politely while handing her a 1 dollar bill. She eyed me up and down before licking her lips. "Yes sir, I will just get it.", she seductively said making me narrow my eyes. She purposely bent down to show her breast on the loose shirt she is wearing. She came back with a smirk on her face. "Here you go sir.", she handed me while I grabbed it from her hand. I paid for it and got my change before leaving the store. I walked to my car and drank the water. I started the car and drove to the park to have some sightseeing. I parked in the parking lot and walked around the area, admiring the beautiful designs and the kids playing on the playground. I sat down near a bench and scrolled to my phone.

 My phone started vibrating to see that mom was calling me. I answered it and said a small, "Hey mom.""Hey Dream.", mom said cheerfully."How are you mom?", I asked."Oh I am fine.", she said."Why'd you call?", I asked. "Is it not right to call my son?", mom spoke, her frown hitting my head. "Not at all!", I quickly said causing her the giggle. "I have a surprise for you son. Drista is coming sooner than expected. Can you pick her up at the airport?", mom asked making me shocked."She's here now!", I exclaimed and stood up and speed-walked to my car. "You'll find out. Now go to the airport.", mom said and ended the call. I started my car once more and drove to the airport. Arriving there, I got up and ran inside. I walked in and saw Drista standing there with Sam. I walked towards them as Drista ran towards me. I hugged her tightly and mouthed a 'thank you to Sam. Sam rolled her eyes and walked to the terminal where the flight from Florida to LA be. "Hey sis.", I said with a huge smile on my face. "Hey Dream! I missed you.", Drista broke down in my arms. Qiping the tears falling off her face. "Hey, I'm sorry. You're here now. I will protect you at any cost.", I lovingly said and kissed her forehead. She nodded her head and pulled away. "Come on. Let's have lunch then after that, we're going home. You must be experiencing jet lag.", I said and grabbed her hand as we walked out of the airport and in my car. We drove to the nearest Mcdonald's and ordered our food and ate on our way home. When we arrived, Drista went straight to my room and lay down while I carry her luggage towards the extra room at the apartment. 

I lay down on the couch and sighed. I went to my room to see her already sleeping. I grabbed some sweats and walked to the spare bathroom. After the shower, I walked to my room to get my laptop but there was a knock heard. I went to the door and answered it. I opened it to reveal the same girl from the store next to the gym wearing a tight dress that shows too much cleavage and showed her curves making me look at her in utter disgust. "Yes, I'm sorry. Who are you?", I asked. "I'm Liza baby~", she seductively said and was about to go in when I stopped her with my arm blocking the door. "Who?", I asked and "Liza. The woman you were eyeing in the store hottie. Want to have some fun in my place?", she glided her hands on my chest down to my abs. Stopping her to go any further, I slammed the door on her face. "I don't do THAT. If you're not here, please leave.", I said on the door. I hear a faint cry as footsteps were heard away from the door. I sighed and decided to watch some Netflix on my laptop. After watching a movie, I stood up and stretched. Feeling the boredom, I placed my laptop on the table and slowly drifted off to sleep on the couch.

And that is it for the chapter! 

If you aren't already, please vote, comment on your favorite part, or any improvements I should make to make my writing better. Bye guys! Love you all!