Connor

I just want the best for both of us. I want us to live happily together. I love her! I won't let anyone take her away from me! I won't let anyone hurt her! I want to help her.

I storm out of the hospital and sit on a bench outside. Its a warm sunny June day. June 18 to be exact. I hear the chirping of birds and a nice soft breeze drifts through the air. Its beautiful. I close my eyes and breath in the smell of hot dogs and flowers. I then hear someone sit next to me. I look over and see Mary.
"You know she loves you." Mary says and sighs looking up at me.
"Yea" I huff out.
"And she would never want to hurt you. She just wants the best for you two. She also wants to learn a lesson." Mary says looking down at the pavement of the sidewalk.
"Yea. But I want to keep her safe." I say looking to my right out at the bustling Chicago street.
"Well maybe she doesn't want to be safe. Maybe she wants to have an adventure." Mary says and sighs. "Look, all I'm saying is that you guys should really return home. Finish up school and maybe move here and find an apartment."
"Ok. Maybe she does. But the nearest orphanage is at least 80 miles away." I say.
"You can text, call, FaceTime, snapchat, and visit her." She says. True.
"Yea, so. I want to be with her." I say getting kind of aggravated.
"And you can when you both are 18 and she is what people call and adult." Mary says. "Please, just come back home. Diana wants you to too." Well I want Diana to be happy, and Diana wants to do it. I don't want to lose her. So I guess I will go back home.
"Ok. Fine. I will." I say. I look over and see Mary smiling. She stands up.
"Get packing then. Were leaving in two days!" She says and runs back into the hospital. Great, but I want Diana to be happy. So I guess we will go back home.